User Special Ranks Benefits & Requirements

Myriaki

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Ty for the info ... makes it a bit easier to try to get active status without be modder or have to record anything or w.e
Just need to find time to be more active in chat 🙄

A

Ad Manager

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 2 years
EXP
Many users will be delighted to know about the requirements, some have been wondering for pretty long. Thank you for the clarification👍🏼

kayforaday

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Can you clarify if "ALL OF THE ABOVE are checked" means all are REQUIRED to become an Active User, or just all are CONSIDERED? Does that mean that you literally have to participate in chat or you can't be an Active User, even if you are super active in posting and threading? Or is that just ONE WAY to become an Active User and not a requirement?

Just as an item of curiosity, I am... probably not going to qualify for Active Userdom. Thank you for posting it, though! It's great to have clarification, because I'd been wondering.

TheoB

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Thank you very much

Amir20

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Wohoo awesome explanation by you @Sbenny 😍 thanks for that! Now I know how to be a active user!

I'm really want that title (active user) 😎

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Staff member
👋 Community Team
Active User
Member for 2 years
Good day~
Let me start this off by saying: Thank you!

I have a question? I have been stalking some people~ *Ahem*
I have not seen one Active User Badge (today), is that a visual glitch? (Or an intensional change?)

Validus

Radiant Pixel
Member for 2 years
EXP
Thanks for releasing this info, hopefully it'll bring new life into the forums and chat once again, more people participate on threads, and create more interesting discussions on posted topics!

Bee976

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Thanks fo much for the clarifications

Floatingstar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Aww man, i'm too shy to start a thread and rarely post helpful post 😂 but thanks for the explanation! At least we know 🤗

prSakura

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Oh nice! This is help me. Thank you! :D

Buslje

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Thank you so much :giggle:
I love you all :love:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Ty for the info ... makes it a bit easier to try to get active status without be modder or have to record anything or w.e
Just need to find time to be more active in chat 🙄
You'll be glad to know the chat activity isn't anymore a requirement for the Active User rank :)
Post automatically merged:

Good day~
Let me start this off by saying: Thank you!

I have a question? I have been stalking some people~ *Ahem*
I have not seen one Active User Badge (today), is that a visual glitch? (Or an intensional change?)
They've been reset today due to different criteria defined recently, in order to avoid old users meeting the old criteria not being correctly updated.

Champanda

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Thanks for posting the requirements!! Lost my active user stats a while back as I was focusing on my studies glad to know how I can work on getting it back!

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Staff member
👋 Community Team
Active User
Member for 2 years
You'll be glad to know the chat activity isn't anymore a requirement for the Active User rank :)
Post automatically merged:

They've been reset today due to different criteria defined recently, in order to avoid old users meeting the old criteria not being correctly updated.
Thank you for answering my question. :)
Have a good day~

SahibDM

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
#ThankYou #SbennySir its AWES:giggle:ME..

Dehrysanx

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
EXP
bruh moment

Thanks for posting the requirements though, I'm too lazy to make useful and other types of posts so F 😂

SusanS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
Thanks for the breakdown 👍

Azalea2628

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 1 year
EXP

Blaqk

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Well, I don't have the time to post anything considered useful due to work, but I'm still happy to finally learn all the requirements for Active User and other ranks. Thank you for the info!

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.