User Special Ranks Benefits & Requirements

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,200 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I didn't think I would be part of it in such a short time 😍
Post automatically merged:

I didn't think I would be part of it in such a short time 😍
You've done so much to help us, Marialisa! You truly deserve your promotions :)

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
so do these unlock automatically or do they get assigned by an admin?
If you are asking about earning the special badges; For the "Active User" it's automatic, while the other badges are monitored by staffs.

But if you are asking about the benefits unlocked after earning a badge: it's automatic, but keep in mind members will not receive the log-in reward if they don't log-in.
Example:
If a person did not log-in yesterday, they won't receive the daily log-in reward for yesterday.

Titansattacked

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I haven't been in this website for awhile cause busy irl and no time to visit it. And also I haven't fully read all the guidelines and the important stuff. Glad that I remembered I signed in here and had the time to read some of the guidelines😊 anyways best wishes toall of you #stayathomeandwashyourhands

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Just curious what Addicted: Lvl 3 is. Does that apply to how many times I've downloaded things? :) Thank you!
The user-level (Lv.) is a game-like "EXP" system that aims to make participating in the forum more fun. Currently, it is only for show and has no special effect.

Two tested ways to gain EXP is by posting threads and posting comments on threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.