User Special Ranks Benefits & Requirements

Ritzy

Lurker Lv0๏ธโƒฃ
EXP
This is so helpful, i kinda confused a little at the beginning but now i understand,. Thank you sbenny~
Post automatically merged:

Wait, i got a little confused again after reading it twice. How lurker can be an active user if one of the requirement is having at least 50 sb cash ??

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad โญ
โœ” Approved Releaser
Active User
Update

- Removed the need for a user to post a VIP game in order to be upgraded to Elite MOD Squad
- Decreased the amount of threads required from 20 to 15, in order to be upgraded to Elite MOD Squad
- Decreased the amount of interactions from users in the most popular release, required for that user to be upgraded to Elite MOD Squad
- Elite MOD Squad users are now the only ones allowed to sell SB Cash, in order to not fill the section where users sell their SB Cash too much

All this, as you can see, is about the Elite Mod Squad, and aims at making it easier for users to reach this special rank and all the benefits it comes with!

Chione Jem

๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š‹๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐Ÿฅ€
YouTuber
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
Wait, i got a little confused again after reading it twice. How lurker can be an active user if one of the requirement is having at least 50 sb cash ??
You have to earn some SB Cash first. There are easy ways to get SB Cash without having to pay for it. Everything's written in this thread ๐Ÿ‘‰ Farming SB Cash

Desert E4gle

Addicted Lv3๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 1 year
EXP
This is a good thing to add on the site

GinkgoBell

Savage Lv6๏ธโƒฃ
โœ” Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
EXP
wow hope i can get one of those...

Jhnflip0071

Lurker Lv0๏ธโƒฃ
EXP

Framusico

Novice Lv1๏ธโƒฃ
EXP
Muchas Gracias.

jjuices

Lurker Lv0๏ธโƒฃ
EXP
Thank you very much

I3el

Lurker Lv0๏ธโƒฃ
EXP
That helps a bit ๐Ÿ˜… Thanks Sbenny!

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.