User Special Ranks Benefits & Requirements

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,020 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayforaday

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can you clarify if "ALL OF THE ABOVE are checked" means all are REQUIRED to become an Active User, or just all are CONSIDERED? Does that mean that you literally have to participate in chat or you can't be an Active User, even if you are super active in posting and threading? Or is that just ONE WAY to become an Active User and not a requirement?

Just as an item of curiosity, I am... probably not going to qualify for Active Userdom. Thank you for posting it, though! It's great to have clarification, because I'd been wondering.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Good day~
Let me start this off by saying: Thank you!

I have a question? I have been stalking some people~ *Ahem*
I have not seen one Active User Badge (today), is that a visual glitch? (Or an intensional change?)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Ty for the info ... makes it a bit easier to try to get active status without be modder or have to record anything or w.e
Just need to find time to be more active in chat 🙄
You'll be glad to know the chat activity isn't anymore a requirement for the Active User rank :)
Post automatically merged:

Good day~
Let me start this off by saying: Thank you!

I have a question? I have been stalking some people~ *Ahem*
I have not seen one Active User Badge (today), is that a visual glitch? (Or an intensional change?)
They've been reset today due to different criteria defined recently, in order to avoid old users meeting the old criteria not being correctly updated.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
You'll be glad to know the chat activity isn't anymore a requirement for the Active User rank :)
Post automatically merged:

They've been reset today due to different criteria defined recently, in order to avoid old users meeting the old criteria not being correctly updated.
Thank you for answering my question. :)
Have a good day~

Status
Not open for further replies.