User Special Ranks Benefits & Requirements

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,813 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mothman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for clarifying and for removing the chat requirement for the active user badge! I can get over my social anxiety enough to make posts and start threads, but group chats are something I'll never be able to handle, so it's much appreciated. 😄

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thanks for clarifying and for removing the chat requirement for the active user badge! I can get over my social anxiety enough to make posts and start threads, but group chats are something I'll never be able to handle, so it's much appreciated. 😄
This was one of the main reasons I decided to remove that requirement, as I understand not everyone would be willing to post in the chat. :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
User Special Rank Benefits & Requirements Updated.

Main changes:
• Reintroduction of SB Points Rewards for Followers for certain groups
• SB Points Rewards for Likes are now only for certain groups, due to abuses

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 5 years
User Special Rank Benefits & Requirements Updated.

Main changes:
• Reintroduction of SB Points Rewards for Followers for certain groups
• SB Points Rewards for Likes are now only for certain groups, due to abuses
That's unexpected...Never the less, thank you for bringing back "Follow rewards" even if it is conditional, at least now it's back and even makes "taking part in the community" even more rewarding.

Edit:
I should also apologize, I click "Like" impulsively. I feel joy when I get "positive reaction(s)" when I post, so I also feel as others would also feel the same way. It is never my intention to abuse the Like button. But I understand and respect your decision, it makes perfect sense to me.

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thanks for understanding Mark, don't worry, it's not because of your example that it's been removed. Users are free to share their gratitude by liking any posts they want, this is out of discussion and I'd not do anything against it. The reasons of this abuse can't be publicly posted but are related to other previous "ways" users took advantage of to cheat our system.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 5 years
Thanks for understanding Mark, don't worry, it's not because of your example that it's been removed. Users are free to share their gratitude by liking any posts they want, this is out of discussion and I'd not do anything against it. The reasons of this abuse can't be publicly posted but are related to other previous "ways" users took advantage of to cheat our system.
Thank you for clarifying that.
It's unfortunate that some take the time to find loopholes instead of simply taking the time to take part in the community.
Once again, thank you for your explanation and thank you for your time.
Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.