User Special Ranks Benefits & Requirements

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,124 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritzy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
This is so helpful, i kinda confused a little at the beginning but now i understand,. Thank you sbenny~
Post automatically merged:

Wait, i got a little confused again after reading it twice. How lurker can be an active user if one of the requirement is having at least 50 SB Points ??

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Update

- Removed the need for a user to post a VIP game in order to be upgraded to Elite Mod Squad
- Decreased the amount of threads required from 20 to 15, in order to be upgraded to Elite Mod Squad
- Decreased the amount of interactions from users in the most popular release, required for that user to be upgraded to Elite Mod Squad
- Elite Mod Squad users are now the only ones allowed to sell SB Points, in order to not fill the section where users sell their SB Points too much

All this, as you can see, is about the Elite Mod Squad, and aims at making it easier for users to reach this special rank and all the benefits it comes with!

Ruler123

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Uh it would have been better if we could get access to NSFW by paying using SB Points 😭😭😭

FloraNova

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I should be listed as an active user (although I wasn’t active lately), but even before i stopped posting as often I still wasn’t being considered an active user even though i follow all the criteria for it , so I’m a little confused. I have 6 pages of interactions including posts I’ve made since being a member here. I’ve never had a warning, I have 4000cash and at the time I was posting regularly or at least in the comment sections. If I start being active again and posting will my active user status come back? How long will that take?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I should be listed as an active user (although I wasn’t active lately), but even before i stopped posting as often I still wasn’t being considered an active user even though i follow all the criteria for it , so I’m a little confused. I have 6 pages of interactions including posts I’ve made since being a member here. I’ve never had a warning, I have 4000cash and at the time I was posting regularly or at least in the comment sections. If I start being active again and posting will my active user status come back? How long will that take?
If you weren't listed as active member, it means you didn't do it as often as you thought. The upgrade happens within an hour (max) when you meet all the criteria, but also beware you can lose it if you don't keep being active.

FloraNova

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you weren't listed as active member, it means you didn't do it as often as you thought. The upgrade happens within an hour (max) when you meet all the criteria, but also beware you can lose it if you don't keep being active.
Does it include commenting/interacting on posts? Or is it just when I make my own posts?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

RAHEWAL

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
El tiempo es el peor enemigo q tenemos por acá pero restare un poco del mío para indagar en este nuevo mundo saludos para todos y buenos play

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
El tiempo es el peor enemigo q tenemos por acá pero restare un poco del mío para indagar en este nuevo mundo saludos para todos y buenos play
Bienvenido a este nuevo mundo amigo mío. Espero que lo estés pasando bien aquí. 😊 Por cierto, es una comunidad de habla inglesa, por lo tanto, trate de escribir en inglés. 😊

Welcome to this new world my friend. Hope you are having a good time here. 😊 By the way , it's an English speaking community so kindly try to write in English. 😊

IsaBadas

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you for explaing the ranks but I dont know what rank is needed to earn SB Points.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Thank you for explaing the ranks but I dont know what rank is needed to earn SB Points.
You can earn SB Points by Reviewing a Game/App, Make a video about a Modded Game/App, ect. Earning SB Points doesn't require a rank, you can find out more in the "How to farm SB Points" thread.
Ranks are for active users or user who constantly contribute to the community, like Modders or Youtubers.
Again, look for the thread "How to farm SB Points", you don't need these ranks, they're like goals if you really want to achieve for extra rewards.
That's it from me, good luck! Hope to see you again if you decided to stay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.