Usersdownload help

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,740 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ondiavari

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey all. When I try to download a file it reaches a maximum of 22Mb regardless of device, file and browser. Tested multiple files, both were around 70Mb, tested on mobile chrome, PC torch and PC MS Edge. It only started happening yesterday
Anyone else had this issue too?
DLs.png

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I am not having this issue, maybe it is your internet connection? Try restarting your Router and Modem and try again.

Ondiavari

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
No luck there. That's the only site I'm having an issue with too.
A small update to this. It also seems that the connection only holds for about 20secs. I have rather crap internet at home (standard ADSL) so download speeds aren't the greatest.

Last edited:

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I noticed yesterday the userdownloads site seems to be very heavy and slows down the internet speed big time 🙈
Edit***
The issue seems to be fixed now .

Last edited:

Soryn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm also having the same issue with multiple mods downloaded from usersdownload. For me its usually the last few mb that get dropped off. I have downloaded a couple mods over 30 times now with no luck. All are downloaded from PC and have also tried multiple browsers.

I have also had my router reset and PC restarted all with no change in result. All other file hosts seem to be fine, its just usersdownload that I have the issue with. Honestly, I'd be very grateful if a different host were an option.

I'm hoping that an admin/mod would be able to assist here. As a newer user, its not fun spending what little SB Points I have on things that I can't get. I love the site, but the required host for people to upload to needs fixing.

EDIT: after some advice I've also tried disabling my security software and made sure windows smartscreen was off as well. Still no luck.

EDIT 2: Using the VPN option in Opera fixed the download problem! Mods seem to be downloading properly now! a huge thanks to @Midnightcherry for helping me out!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.