Mod apk [v8.3] Lovestruck - Choose Your Romance

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,862 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

rumilm

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works great, thank you

thuardu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
That was so fast! I'm thoroughly impressed. Thank you so much for your work, you really have no idea how much it's appreciated!

juhscatena

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much, you nearly killed me when you said it had been patched. Glad you could do it anyways!!

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Legacy OMG You really did it? And so fast? Are even human?) I already lost any hope for playing lovestruck freely and w/o having to save some of hearts for routes I like more bc lovestruck decided to do more premium choices for every 3 episodes.. But here's YOU doing THIS mod and letting me enjoy it again :) Thank you so much! You have no idea how greatly we appreciate your work

Thorn2401

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Awwwwwwww I love you 😍 Thank you so much ❤ Now I can read Antonio even if I have to restart the app 😍 Beats waiting 😋

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
You deserve any and all rewards this forum has for modders really

Jayrockin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Always amazing work @Legacy. Very much appreciated. Always quality work, and you got this out so quickly. You are truly one of a kind, thank you 🙂

evablack

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
How did you manage to hack so quickly after fixing the bug ?? Thank you very much for your work

Marcuz224

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Wait, what!? I just posted my replied in the old post said that I would be waiting and the first thing I saw when I go to the game release page is this post😂 but thank you anyway, super appreciate this!

SlayK

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you once more for your splendid work @Legacy :blushdroid::blushdroid::blushdroid:

Last edited:

dkai

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 3 years
What!!! And here I thought we'd wait months because it seems so hard! Had I not clicked on your profile, I wouldn't have known you updated! Ah, thank you so much for this. What a rollercoaster it was, lol.

claucodile

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Dude you are way talented, I was prepared to accept the fate of waiting 2.5h for 1 ticket but you came through with this. Thank you so much!! 😆

Skysilver

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
When I saw that I was tagged in a post this morning, I thought it was gonna be a sad announcement, but it was a link to THE MOD FOR THE NEXT VERSION.

This just made me treasure every MOD update even more because it could be the last.

Thanks so much for your work. What a beast! You're the GOAT, @Legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.