Mod apk [v8.3] Lovestruck - Choose Your Romance

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,699 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnaM20

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Wow, thank you so much! I saw on the previous thread that you wouldn't be able to mod the app because they fixed the bug, so this was an amazing surprise to wake up to 😃

laplacesea

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Holy crab Legacy you're awesome!!!!!!
Thank you thank you thank you.
Crazy. Thanks!

Eggiascor

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much @Legacy ! The Mod works great and you were incredible in doing it in such a short time! Thank you again!

Tomorokoshi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Amazing work🥳 Thank you so much Legacy, you just made my day😁

Ordik1998

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
You are literally a hero 😳
Thank u so much, it works great as always!

Wickercy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Welp, that was a rollercoaster of emotions. You're an actual genius @Legacy. Thanks so much!

Lokii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I do the same, when I'm watching TV I use that time to do a heap of quests for hearts 😊

Thanks so much Legacy, I read your post last night and was sad that they had patched over the bug, came back this morning and you've worked your magic and got us back in business 🤩 AMAZING!
which clicker do you use for this? I'm thinking about using it myself, but I'm trying to think what to do with the dialogs where the choice is given🤔

Kidz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you Legacy, you're the best 👍. Btw can i know how to sign in the lovestruck game to my facebook or google?? Because it seems like i could not sign in with my both accounts.. can someone help me

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Thank you Legacy, you're the best 👍. Btw can i know how to sign in the lovestruck game to my facebook or google?? Because it seems like i could not sign in with my both accounts.. can someone help me
You cannot use your google account in any modded game. However you can use facebook account, to do so, simply uninstall facebook app from your mobile and try to login from the game again.

Kidz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've tried connecting to my facebook account for few times but still i can't connect it..

Tg03

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
which clicker do you use for this? I'm thinking about using it myself, but I'm trying to think what to do with the dialogs where the choice is given🤔
I use Auto Clicker - automatic tap by True Developers Studio. I have it set up so that it always chooses the free option, and then when it's one of the three free options it selects the bottom one. There's a few exceptions, the older stories, To love and protect, and Speakeasy tonight have chapters with outfit choices that cost hearts so the layout out is different so I just play the episodes without a heart option. Also Astoria fates kiss the seasons when they have kids the heart option is in a random order so I don't play those seasons either to avoid accidentally using hearts.

I've attached screenshots of the heart screen and then the free one so you can see where I put the auto clicker. I just press play and I only have to stop it to start the next chapter. Hope this helps, let me know if you need more detail 😊

Attachments

OpalM08

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
OH MY GOSHHH, I never feel so much love for a stranger, thank u soo soooo much :')

Last edited:

Kidz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I able to disable or force stop the facebook due to i'm a s*msung user so i could not officially uninstalled it

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I able to disable or force stop the facebook due to i'm a s*msung user so i could not officially uninstalled it
have you tried disabling it?

Kidz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes, I did it already since last night until this morning but still could not sign it

supaheater

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
@Legacy I still have the error, the same as the last version. This time though, everytime I open the app, the error notice(?) appears immediately then the app crashes. Unlike last time when the error only appeared after playing an episode or two.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Last edited by a moderator:

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
@Legacy I still have the error, the same as the last version. This time though, everytime I open the app, the error notice(?) appears immediately then the app crashes. Unlike last time when the error only appeared after playing an episode or two.
As I asked before, does this also happen when you play on unmodded apk?

Status
Not open for further replies.