Mod apk [v8.3] Lovestruck - Choose Your Romance

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,757 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I use Auto Clicker - automatic tap by True Developers Studio. I have it set up so that it always chooses the free option, and then when it's one of the three free options it selects the bottom one. There's a few exceptions, the older stories, To love and protect, and Speakeasy tonight have chapters with outfit choices that cost hearts so the layout out is different so I just play the episodes without a heart option. Also Astoria fates kiss the seasons when they have kids the heart option is in a random order so I don't play those seasons either to avoid accidentally using hearts.

I've attached screenshots of the heart screen and then the free one so you can see where I put the auto clicker. I just press play and I only have to stop it to start the next chapter. Hope this helps, let me know if you need more detail 😊
Thanks for details :)
Before your message, I installed a clicker. only I set it up so that it has two purposes: a select button and an episode play button. Because of speakeasy, I spent a few hearts on clothes. Even worse is the fact that these were male routs that I don't read D:
But I didn't know about the selection where the selection button was changed (astoria), thanks

khaleesie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
thank you so much for the quick update!!

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Izabelita

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yay! Thanx, thanx, thanx 😊😊😊😁

Brendaliz20

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Como puedo tener corazones? Alguien que me diga plz

Floatingstar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Goshdarn, and here i thought i would cry for a long ass time waiting for a new mod. Thank you so much!!

Anamese

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I cannot register my license. The UI is bigger than my screen, I have no access to the buttons and there is no keyboard shortcut to press "enter". In fact i there is no room to be able to past the code in the field. Add a scroll bar at least please.

lulayyo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
didn't expect new update so soon. Thank you so much! You are the best

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I cannot register my license. The UI is bigger than my screen, I have no access to the buttons and there is no keyboard shortcut to press "enter". In fact i there is no room to be able to past the code in the field. Add a scroll bar at least please.
Are you on an emulator?

Anamese

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
No. I play on a J1 2016 resolution 480x800. The title bar where Lovestruck is written is too big, pushing everything down making the login button go behind the sbenny forum link.

Mea

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I never thought we would EVER get this supported again and I'm just... so freaking happy! If any of you hoeboes ruin this for the peeps who have been internally begging and manifesting that someone picked this back up to mod... dishonor on your family! And I hope you fall in a pool of legos! Just thanks so much for supporting this!!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.