Mod apk [v8.7] Lovestruck - Choose Your Romance

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,709 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sama

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey @Legacy i know the hearts are server sided but can you please add a hack or a glitch so we when we make quets its doubles the amount of hearts that we receive or make ads that gives us like 10 hearts at a time or something

Or heart injection like in the hardy potter hogwarts mystery dimonds injection

Please im dying of boredom when im making the quests just for a couple of hearts

Please and thank you really ❤🍀

Aswins181

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Is this version outdated? Am confused! Did they make another update within a month?

Diamondd23

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hey legacy my 6/4/21 8.7 update is now out of date. Is it just me or is this an issue for everyone as of today?

Reactions: Mea

Anamese

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
~ 10 days, outch. I wonder if they are fixing something or making something really good 😃

Ettie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 3 years
Guys, I don't want to be a Cassandra but try to enjoy the app as long as you can. I like to collect app's data as a hobby and Lovestruck's earnings are very bad, I would not be surprised if in the near future they will shut it down

Skull3600

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I second that. There was like a glitch a while back that multiplied a birthday quest every time you play an episode and if you play an episode of that quest it counts for all multiplied ones. Maybe you can do that glitch again somehow

thuardu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Guys, I don't want to be a Cassandra but try to enjoy the app as long as you can. I like to collect app's data as a hobby and Lovestruck's earnings are very bad, I would not be surprised if in the near future they will shut it down
I know it's a hard thing to predict, but when do you reckon that will be?

Ettie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 3 years
Voltage just made another app game, Noir. While quite different in gameplay from Lovestruck, they share some similarites(like the app's layout and the routes system) and this makes me think it could be a wip replacement for Lovestruck. I could be dead wrong though but things are not looking good for the app, it used to earn 500k per month and now only 100k on Android (last month it was 200k)

Skull3600

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I heard the nori heart choices or whatever are actually way more expensive than lovestruck. Like a 100 per one i think so you're probably right

evablack

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Voltage just made another app game, Noir. While quite different in gameplay from Lovestruck, they share some similarites(like the app's layout and the routes system) and this makes me think it could be a wip replacement for Lovestruck. I could be dead wrong though but things are not looking good for the app, it used to earn 500k per month and now only 100k on Android (last month it was 200k)
Is there a working mod for this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.