Valentine's Day: February 2019

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,935 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlayerGirl7

✬TheMemer✬
Member for 5 years
Not many of us are lucky and find their partner quickly,
but if you stay strong you know that YOU will find the right person for you.
We shouldn't think of Valentine's day as a day for happy couples and romance only,
Valentine's day is the day of love for every person that loves and cares for you,
and if you don't have a partner then you'll mostly enjoy spending this day with people
who's always by your side.
No matter if you are lonely, there is someone that will always be with you,
and I think that I'm right when I say on behalf of everyone that we LOVE this community.

Happy Valentine's day to everyone <3

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I am honored to have made your Valentine's Day list @Azura Shadow , that's so thoughtful of you!

You are a beautiful person inside and out, and I pray that your life is saturated with the same blessings, love, and magic that you bestow upon others <3

Basically......you're AWESOME!!! *woop woop* :)

Happy Valentine's Day!!! <3<3<3
😘😘 Thats one rocking message @LoveAlwaysAZ .. Blessed be 🤗😘
Post automatically merged:

Happy Valentine's day to my special girl whom I am not gonna mention . After that I'll wish to the great and sophisticated @Sbenny , talented @Twich54 , creative @CordeliaCross , amiable @Azura Shadow , modest @Ms Hatter , good guy @Gourov , fabulous @Ferz , humble @Hans Bloodsmith , kind @KentCave .I hope I didn't miss anyone . I just hope that this day will be full of love for you guys and you will share your feelings with each other and with your loved ones .
😘😘😘 @Cheettat thank you and I wish you and your special person a fabulous valentines day.. Have fun !

images (4).jpeg

Last edited:

abby4

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Here’s to a Valentine’s Day filled with good wine, good food and especially good people like you.
Your mods are so great. I appericate the Work you do.
So Just to say Thank You @Sbenny @NoFear @Axiom @CordeliaCross and all the others.
I’ll raise an awesome Valentine’s cocktail to you and hope you feel loved and appreciated on Valentine’s Day. Because you are

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
We come across different people in our life for some reason or other, people we meet as a competitor, people who challenge us, people who inspire us, people who support us. I love me some S.Benny forum. Happy valentines to each and every follower of mine,also for my soon to be followers and not to forget all the great modders,our admins.
Valentine-graphics-home-page.jpg

N00bN00d

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Happy Valentine's Day to you all. ♥Hope you guys can spend the day with your loved ones happily and without any kinds of problems. Thank you. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.