Valentine's Day: February 2019

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,954 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
@Gourov
Mwah on your cheek 😘 for the care you show towards me and the little jokes that send me flying into a heap of giggles .. Your amazing .all the things you share and how you teaze me , has created a true bond of friendship .View attachment 21451, I truly appreciate you ❣
Happy valentine Day to you @Azura Shadow . For being my friend here . I really enjoy spending time with you. Thanks for all.

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 5 years
I THANK YOU FOR

Being there for me 💕
Making me smile 💕
Teaching me new things 💕
Always caring about me💕
Helping me find my way 💕
Always willing to listen to me ,even when I go on and on 💕
Thank you for being my everything My Friend , My mentor

HAPPY

VALENTINE'S

DAY

LOVE YOU STACKS!!! 😘
@Twich54 💕

View attachment 21442
Thanks sweetie<3:love::love:

Morcego

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I would like to wish a happy valentines day for everyone out there! Tons of happiness for you and your partner.
Lets also wish a happy valentines day to those that doesn't have a soulmate because love doesn't have to come with partnership but also from others by wishing you all the best.

ubergoon1912

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Roses are red, Violets are blue.
I wish a happy Valentine's Day,
to you and your boo.❤
But if you dont have a boo,
Then we're in the same boat,
Let's crack open a beer,
And play some Halo💪🏿

Lol but in all seriousness i truly wish a happy valentines day to everyone and all your loved ones and i hope it is an amazing day for you all!!

yome2307

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well, everyone around here is awesome, so Happy Valentine's day to everyone 🍻
I'd, however, like to tag a few special ones here.
Firstly @Ms Hatter . Thank you senpai for being the first one to bear with my irritating habits! XD Also for making me sing fk it all in front of my house and getting me punished :/

Then, @Azura Shadow for being such a nice, kind amd helpful person. Actively ready to talk and caring.

@KentCave for sharing his love of Hindi songs and giving me philosophy 101 with @Twich54 .

Thank you all for being so Kind and welcoming.

To all others, don't worry if you're single, it's not necessary you have to have a significant other for today. Maybe cherish your love with family and friends. One day, the perfect one will enter you life like a kazinga bomb. Just be patient and enjoy the present.

Again, Happy V-DAY y'all. (No BTS)

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Well, everyone around here is awesome, so Happy Valentine's day to everyone 🍻
I'd, however, like to tag a few special ones here.
@KentCave for sharing his love of Hindi songs and giving me philosophy 101 with.

Again, Happy V-DAY y'all. (No BTS)
@yome2307 😚

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
@Marbin Thanks for being so awesome and hanging with me in the netherworld .. Braving snow and sleet , insomnia and rowdy neighbors

@LoveAlwaysAZ there's a light that shines within you , blazing with love and care for everyone in your path .. Dont change

@mockinjae What is a queen without a knight 😲 You are needed Mister knight and your brave and trusty steed too .

@Stykos2 😚My Vile conquerer .. Valentines needs your wicked ways . Mayhap you'll get lucky with those minions

Happy Valentine's Day!!!
You all rock 😉

For everybody I haven't mentioned , Have yourself a glorious day and let the love shine through 💕💕💖💖💖💖

images.jpeg-8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.