Valentine's Day: February 2019

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,933 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
@Sharon Fernandes and @Alex Fernandes Thanks for making my morning 😘
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
Happy-Valentines-day-gif-animation.gif

Sharon Fernandes

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY View attachment 21766
Omg 😍😍 (my cheeks are burning)

Alex Fernandes

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY View attachment 21766
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY View attachment 21766[/QUOTE
You're welcome @Azura Shadow but It was all that joker @Sharon Fernandes 😅😂😂

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Happy Valentine's day to my special girl whom I am not gonna mention . After that I'll wish to the great and sophisticated @Sbenny , talented @Twich54 , creative @CordeliaCross , amiable @Azura Shadow , modest @Ms Hatter , good guy @Gourov , fabulous @Ferz , humble @Hans Bloodsmith , kind @KentCave .I hope I didn't miss anyone . I just hope that this day will be full of love for you guys and you will share your feelings with each other and with your loved ones .

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 5 years
Happy Valentine's day to my special girl whom I am not gonna mention . After that I'll wish to the great and sophisticated @Sbenny , talented @Twich54 , creative @CordeliaCross , amiable @Azura Shadow , modest @Ms Hatter , good guy @Gourov , fabulous @Ferz , humble @Hans Bloodsmith , kind @KentCave .I hope I didn't miss anyone . I just hope that this day will be full of love for you guys and you will share your feelings with each other and with your loved ones .
Thank you very much<3:love:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much<3:love:
He said.."each other" 😜
Let's Boogie Baby 💃

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 5 years

Awwww happy Valentine's day to you too and thank you! :D

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Awww, I'm touched Mr. Kitty fast. I think i'm gonna cry..... nevermind, already crying.
Pfft, humble. Never in my wildest thought my name and that word would be on a same sentence. Still thank you very much. And Happy Valentine's dear @Cheettat !

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 5 years
Well, everyone around here is awesome, so Happy Valentine's day to everyone 🍻
I'd, however, like to tag a few special ones here.
Firstly @Ms Hatter . Thank you senpai for being the first one to bear with my irritating habits! XD Also for making me sing fk it all in front of my house and getting me punished :/

Then, @Azura Shadow for being such a nice, kind amd helpful person. Actively ready to talk and caring.

@KentCave for sharing his love of Hindi songs and giving me philosophy 101 with @Twich54 .

Thank you all for being so Kind and welcoming.

To all others, don't worry if you're single, it's not necessary you have to have a significant other for today. Maybe cherish your love with family and friends. One day, the perfect one will enter you life like a kazinga bomb. Just be patient and enjoy the present.

Again, Happy V-DAY y'all. (No BTS)

Happy Valentine's day, you awesomeness incarnate!!! Let's sing together again soon :D

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
And also happy valentine to Survivor @Cheettat .🍻

LoveAlwaysAZ

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I am honored to have made your Valentine's Day list @Azura Shadow , that's so thoughtful of you!

You are a beautiful person inside and out, and I pray that your life is saturated with the same blessings, love, and magic that you bestow upon others <3

Basically......you're AWESOME!!! *woop woop* :)

Happy Valentine's Day!!! <3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.