Valentine's day

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,855 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I got really lucky with my boyfriend because we both love the little things in life and though it sounds cheesey we treat each other like our "valentines" all year round. Our tradition has always been to play video games together, watch movies, and order food in. We even make each other cheesey little valentines. We just see it as an excuse to spend more time together (even if we are attacking each other in game). Nothing says "I love you" like a custom made, one of a kind, Legend of Zelda themed valentine xD.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
I think Playing video games together, watching movies, and ordering food is that basic tradition in all relationships. Without games life is nothing you know. Games are life savers 👍

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 5 years
I got really lucky with my boyfriend because we both love the little things in life and though it sounds cheesey we treat each other like our "valentines" all year round. Our tradition has always been to play video games together, watch movies, and order food in. We even make each other cheesey little valentines. We just see it as an excuse to spend more time together (even if we are attacking each other in game). Nothing says "I love you" like a custom made, one of a kind, Legend of Zelda themed valentine :lol:.
I totally support this! ♥ Valentine's day should be an added value to an entire year of love and care. I think unexpected trips are one of the best things you can do with your other half. Small adventures FTW :)

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I totally support this! ♥ Valentine's day should be an added value to an entire year of love and care. I think unexpected trips are one of the best things you can do with your other half. Small adventures FTW :)

Oh yeah! Sometimes we just drive around aimlessly looking at stuff and exploring new areas and have to GPS home. Sometimes (because we are really into Larping) we pick a character out of a little bag and we have to pretend to be that person all day while we go to the grocery store or to lunch.

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 5 years
Oh yeah! Sometimes we just drive around aimlessly looking at stuff and exploring new areas and have to GPS home. Sometimes (because we are really into Larping) we pick a character out of a little bag and we have to pretend to be that person all day while we go to the grocery store or to lunch.
HAHAHAHA THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!! I've never done that! Sounds really fun xD

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
That was for @CordeliaCross but it's okay if you answered 😂😂😂. I never asked you what you like btw 😂😂