💬 Review Valhalla Saga by Chwiryong

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,950 happy users since 2014.
Register

XaeroXD

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years

Description
A professional gamer dies unexpectedly during an E-Sports tournament and is sent to Valhalla, a heaven reserved for only the greatest of warriors.
The warriors of Valhalla are pitted against a struggle for survival in the face of a common enemy. Fortunately, within each warrior lies the roots to their own saga, a legendary tale of their ascendence to fame and feats of great achievement alike.
Witness the birth of an epic saga as this gamer challenges legends and carves a path toward the ultimate glory.
The story itself revolves around Nordic mythology and incorporates a gaming system alongside magical wizards and mighty warriors.

Review
This book is all about a gamer who, died while playing games, got invited by a Valkyrie to become a warrior. Seems dumb right? I thought so too. But after reading I'm so glad I did not skip this story. You can meet all other myth heroes/Gods in here too, like from Olympus(Zues), Asgard(Odin), Erin(King Arthur), Temple(Sun Wukong), and even more! The Development of the characters are stable and not fast paced. The MC isn't really Overpowered that much and for me is balanced. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND IT! (not for the hardcore nordic nerds though, you might get angry)

Here's the link if you want to read it. Already got translated to English Valhalla Saga | Myoniyoni Translations

Last edited:

OvoIdjags

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Um... Y'all need to give me animes instead 😏😏😏 but overall👍