💬 Review Venom

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,925 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kingsirjameseph

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Venom

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): Sony's Marvel Universe - Wikipedia

A marvel movie based on the backstory of venom one of the villains of Spider-Man.

Review:
Okay so when I actually got to see this movie and all the hype that was surrounded by it I was so happy but when I actually got to sit down and watch it I felt like it could have been a lot better I mean they did a good job implementing the backstory, of how he became venom but I was disappointed I want to less backstory, not like I said they did a great job implementing the backstory, but they're actually has to be more to it hopefully in the future when or when they decide to create a venom 2 it will be more focused on him as the villain then him becoming the villain now I think you did a great job playing venom but like I said I was disappointed and I'm a huge venom fan and Spider-Man, I just hope they do better next time, now if you're actually looking for more of a story line beginning then this is your movie all the actors played well everything was nice it just was too long to get to why and how he became venom, but I want to only go off of my opinion to this movie there's plenty of all their opinions out there I mean I'm not trying to be too much of a critic with this it's just how I feel I would watch it again and I suggest you see it but don't expect a whole lot of action expect a whole lot of background and storyline implementation

Would you recommend this to other users? I would recommend this movie but only if they're looking for how he became venom

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐