Mod apk Versus: Deathscapes 1.0.5 Mod Menu (updated)

Feedbacks

Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Versus: Deathscapes 1.0.5 Mod Menu (updated)

Screenshot_20210603-190240.png

Versus: Deathscapes v1.0.5

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: KasamiGi | More releases by
Type of release: Paid

Download Link: (Need help? Watch this new video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.
Click HERE to Register/Login
Downloaded 380 times

• "VERSUS: The Deathscapes" is a thrilling 200,000-word interactive novel by Zachary Sergi, author of our best-selling "Heroes Rise" series. Your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

At the start of the VERSUS Trilogy, an unknown power imprisoned you on planet Versus, forcing you and dozens of other prisoners to vote for who will fight in deadly gladiatorial battles. Each prisoner has unique superpowers, but you started with just a single power: the ability to steal powers from others and absorb their memories.

Now, with the powers you've stolen, you can rival the gods themselves! You've stolen their power to fly, to fire beams of golden energy, and to dominate the minds of others. But you can't stop there. To find Dhanthik, the hidden savior of your homeworld, you must use your Full Absorb power on nearly every prisoner, unlocking powers and memories beyond your wildest dreams.

At the same time, you’ll play the most dangerous political game of your life, outmaneuvering your longtime foes Empress Vaccus and the Bominate-and maybe even your own friends-to survive the Versus Vote.

Engage in the most intense MemoryTravel yet, voyaging to distant planets and to the deepest hearts of those closest to you, and finally answering the questions that have haunted you: Who is Dhanthik? Who brought you here to Versus, and why? Who are you?

This isn't just the end of the Trilogy. This is the climax of your story, your triumph, your apotheosis.

• Play as gay, straight, bi, pan, or ace. Dozens of gender identifications.
    • Absorb dozens of powers and memories, rivaling the gods themselves
    • Every question about the Choice of Games Sergiverse answered
    • Fight in the most dangerous gladiatorial matches yet
    • Stand alongside old friends—or rivals—like MamaNa, Oli, and OtherBoard
    • Discover profound truths through the psychic journey of MemoryTravel

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• _A Mod Menu is added in the Stat Page you can access through the entire game.

_How it works is the same as the last one so I'll put the old guide video in the comment.

(small advice, only use the menu after the character creation or after importing an old character and beware how much you increase)

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank KasamiGi and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.versus3

Did you know? You can play this app on your PC, too! Click here to Play 😎

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
How's the MOD Menu works:

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
So what changes are there for this version?
_You can choose to increase individual relationships instead of everyone (I still kept the increase everyone option).
_You can now lower the Mastery and Growth if you want (someone mentioned about that somehow being an error)

Everything else mostly stays the same.
Oh and if anyone else got the "this game has been updated" at the beginning like I did, just restart and you'll be fine.

VincentFn

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you Kasami, you're the absolute best

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

ladypancake

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Everything works great, thank you for updating so quick❤

HappY7

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
@KasamiGi for some reason whenever I try to change (either add or subtract) my growth stats it increases by 60 or so points.
(I've imported my save)

HappY7

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
There doesn't seem to be an issue if I start a new game though

AsonUnique

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thanks Kasami!

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
There doesn't seem to be an issue if I start a new game though
Yeah, for some reason, the imported characters get all kind of errors but since it's fine with the new character, I have no idea how to fix it 😅

ArooBoi710

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Fun to play, has issues with imported characters but everything works well with a new character

EpicAmerican

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Cool MOD

Mirian45

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thanks!! Cool MOD. :3

HappY7

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Yeah, for some reason, the imported characters get all kind of errors but since it's fine with the new character, I have no idea how to fix it 😅
Then I'll just chalk it up to one of the unsolvable mysteries of our world 😂

VibraniumAdamantium

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
every time i try to MOD the stats it just goes back to normal.

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years

Zethulon

Lurker Lv0️⃣
The MOD for mastery makes the stat go negative with new character and preexisting character

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
The mod for mastery makes the stat go negative with new character and preexisting character
I tried it, did you added the Mastery more than 50 before pressing "Finish"?

Zethulon

Lurker Lv0️⃣
With new character, increasing the mastery jumps between the value of 10 and 50. With the preexisting save, I had 77 mastery, adding 1 +10 mastery brought my total mastery down to around 40.

Thread currently viewed by: 5 users and 3 guests.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.