Vip issue

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,732 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Express7976

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi! Sbenny im having trouble buying a monthly vip pass. Paypal was declining all my payment methods for some reason, and then it said merchant is having trouble try again later. I don't know if its paypal or you guys having an issue. Is there any waybto check?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Uh.. I'm unsure, let me log in into paypal :) I'll get back to you in a few minutes!
Post automatically merged:

Paypal seems fine on my side, do you have a screenshot of the error you're getting on PayPal when trying to send us a payment?

Last edited:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Heya @Express7676 try logging into the forum using the web browser on your phone instead of the SBenny app. Sometimes Paypal has a hard time verifying the purchase if it isn't in a mainstream browser. It has happened to me with a few games before. If that doesn't work, please let me know :D

Express7976

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Ohhhhhhh. I think that's exactly the problem. Ill try again later today. Btw miss you girl!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.