*VIP*??? =(

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,322 happy users since 2014.
Register

KingDon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Such a shame that people had to ruin the vip membership process. I was purchasing vip every month for certain game updates. Now that's shot in the a**! Can you please lower the amount of SB Points to purchase vip games? The prices are way too high and don't compare with the old vip membership prices. Thanks and I'd love to hear feedback and comments on this thread.......

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi dear KingDon,

VIP was €19.99 while a single VIP game is usually €17.99 for 20,000 SB Points or even lower, depending on the game, I think it's cheaper, don't you think?

Anyways I'll think about it, there's a remote chance I'll reintroduce VIP in the future, but I'm working on some serious projects in the meantime to see if I'm able to prevent abuses, if I'll succeed, I'll be glad to reintroduce the VIP membership.

KingDon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for your reply. Hoping for no more abuses and a better future for your website

KingDon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yes it's cheaper for one game but monthly membership allowed the downloading of more than one game for the 19.99. Now one game for 17.99. If you download lots of games then it's definitely not cheaper. Anyways I understand your rules. Thanks again for your reply.