✅ Solved Virustotal links at EBook section

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,610 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAnderson09

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just noticed, that we have now also to post VT links to the books. And i got prompt a problem with it. xD

I just released a book in 3 different formats. I filed the form for VT with one link to the first book, and i hit "enter", to file in the next link. But instead to be able to put a second link, it published the thread, without having filed in the links to the ebooks. lmfao - So, i had to add all afterwards.

It would be nice, if you could change it so, that you can several VT links, instead of only one. Thank you! :)

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
I myself think its unnecessary 😁
Virus in epub or pdf?!? 😷
The Scare-mongers needed to stop their preaching of Armageddon..everywhere 🎆
Let a new releaser try that and make a short trip of an abortive career 😌

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
We still need to provide the VT links nevertheless 😉
There are more risk in a Game Release than an eBook..anyday anytime. Since the Dark Ages 😂
Yet..Games needed NOT that requirement 😑
Dang! I just make myself more work for the future 😥
*taking out the Neuralizer® from MiB*
ALL please look at this 🚨
DONE ! pheew 😳

MrAnderson09

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just figured out another "around-the-corner-tweak". lol -> I copied both links to my new book release, and pasted them at VT. -> Result: VT scans both at same time, and now you have only 1 link, instead of 2, to paste it into your release thread. HAHAHA

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your unique suggestion. At this time we have added it to our list of things to talk about with the staff team, and we will get back to you as soon as we know anything. In the meantime, if you have any other suggestions, please feel free to share them with us. We are always open to new ideas.

Thank you!

@CordeliaCross
Post automatically merged:

The virustotal Link requirement has now been removed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.