~*~ Visual Novel and Otome Discussion ~*~

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,352 happy users since 2014.
Register

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
does anyone know some cute otome games here? except for arcana and dangerous fellows, i'm already through with those x)
Ok I hate dangerous fellows 😂
Why don't chu try playing Midnight Cinderella or mystic messenger or sleeping delivery?
Although idk what's ur definition of cute
Post automatically merged:

does anyone know some cute otome games here? except for arcana and dangerous fellows, i'm already through with those x)
Oh proposed by a demon lord is also a good one, it was refreshing to me to see a fun and foward otome mc so I came to like this game so much!
Edit: I take it back, read the other routes and she's irrationally shy (T_T)

Last edited:

thevoidlily

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
well obviously mystic messenger it's really weird you haven't tried it?? It's so good!! requires time and dedication though but it's worth it, the characters are really unique and different from other otome games!

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
well obviously mystic messenger it's really weird you haven't tried it?? It's so good!! requires time and dedication though but it's worth it, the characters are really unique and different from other otome games!
I agree, will remain the best otome I've ever played. But well I couldn't play the original version, had to be the mod one, and u gotta pay for the mod so it ain't easy to play for students I guess :'(

mamozen

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am trying to look into playing more otome games, though this site's currency system puts a bottleneck on downloading.
If I had the points to spare, I'd request mods for the Shall We Date games, which I think have been put into a single app for convenience sake. And possibly others like Lovestruck, based on my interest.

zavi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
is there a mod for mystic messenger? i didnt even know they work. i was spending real money to get to my missed chats :(

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
is there a mod for mystic messenger? i didnt even know they work. i was spending real money to get to my missed chats ☹
There is, but in another site and you've got to pay for it but well it's better than buying HGs if you're already doing that :(

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
U-uh I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say it? Wanna message me so we can talk more privately? 😂
Where is the other site for the mod of Mystic Messenger? O:

jojo85858

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Last edited:

MissTopaz

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm currently going through a VN & Otome phase.
The first two I downloaded were Lovestruck & Choices.
Then I found mystic messenger which I thought was in a league of it's own.
After finishing mystic messenger I tried to find something on the same level or better.
I'm currently on Tailor Tales, I highly recommend this.

bominiez

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
hello!!! 😀
i have played some otomes and VNs and i really like nightshade, nameless and amnesia they have a really good storyline so maybe you all can enjoy!!! i like dandelion too, and here they have the apk version... for mobile i have played alot, incluinding mysme, i really enjoy all games by ciagram, any game from day7 i really love their art and rhis days im playing mr love: queens choice by elex... and i want to try mystic code: mystery urban fantasy but the mod is outdated here 😭

milujchoco

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi :D
I've played quite a range of otome game and the best games for me are amnesia, nameless 'cuz of the art and storyline. If you have a laptop then I would definitely recommend Cinderella phenomenon !!!!! It's totally free on Steam and tbh it's even more well-made than lots of paid games

sxkki

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
i really enjoyed amnesia though it is a paid game but you could try searching for some gameplays, and similar to it, maybe Norn 9 . Besides of the arcana, i would recommend mystic messenger, my sweet proposal, liar! uncover the truth (if you like detective - ish and mystery games with romance), midnight cinderella, destined to love and the shall we- games❤

jojo85858

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
hello!!! 😀
i have played some otomes and VNs and i really like nightshade, nameless and amnesia they have a really good storyline so maybe you all can enjoy!!! i like dandelion too, and here they have the apk version... for mobile i have played alot, incluinding mysme, i really enjoy all games by ciagram, any game from day7 i really love their art and rhis days im playing mr love: queens choice by elex... and i want to try mystic code: mystery urban fantasy but the mod is outdated here 😭
I also have the same opinion for all the pc game. All the the game for pc game u mention i already play. However, i dont like ciagram because the loading screen is frustrating. Mystic code i already finished played it. However mr:love queem chooise is not avaliable in my country. So sad!
Post automatically merged:

The amnesia games i have on pc. But i stil have not finish play it yet. I have no motivation to play that game cause that game too old like 2017 if i not mistaken. Does it really2 good? I read review said that the game not so good. They even said that mc is annoying becuase she does not speak and very passive.

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
When talking about visual novels the only thing that came from my mind is "Anchorhead" it's a horror web based game which is available for DoS and it's official webpage it is very old but its still worth your time playing it. (Plus if you like H.P Lovecraft you will love that game).

I also read-play some anime style vn games such as Steins Gate, Letter's, rewrite, ever17 and Sleepless nights oh and I almost forget about corpse party book of shadows.