EXP
SB Cash
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country Flags (Permanent)
Device
Samsung Galaxy A8 plus - Android 9
Country
Iran
does anyone know some cute otome games here? except for arcana and dangerous fellows, i'm already through with those x)
Ok I hate dangerous fellows 😂
Why don't chu try playing Midnight Cinderella or mystic messenger or sleeping delivery?
Although idk what's ur definition of cute
Post automatically merged:

does anyone know some cute otome games here? except for arcana and dangerous fellows, i'm already through with those x)
Oh proposed by a demon lord is also a good one, it was refreshing to me to see a fun and foward otome mc so I came to like this game so much!
Edit: I take it back, read the other routes and she's irrationally shy (T_T)

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

thevoidlily

Lurker Lv. 0
EXP
SB Cash
Country
South Korea
well obviously mystic messenger it's really weird you haven't tried it?? It's so good!! requires time and dedication though but it's worth it, the characters are really unique and different from other otome games!

Thisisamy

Droidstein Lv. 8
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Musicizer! (permanent)
Device
Country
Iran
well obviously mystic messenger it's really weird you haven't tried it?? It's so good!! requires time and dedication though but it's worth it, the characters are really unique and different from other otome games!
I agree, will remain the best otome I've ever played. But well I couldn't play the original version, had to be the mod one, and u gotta pay for the mod so it ain't easy to play for students I guess :'(

mamozen

Novice Lv. 1
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
I am trying to look into playing more otome games, though this site's currency system puts a bottleneck on downloading.
If I had the points to spare, I'd request mods for the Shall We Date games, which I think have been put into a single app for convenience sake. And possibly others like Lovestruck, based on my interest.

zavi

Lurker Lv. 0
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Philippines
is there a MOD for mystic messenger? i didnt even know they work. i was spending real money to get to my missed chats ☹️

Thisisamy

Droidstein Lv. 8
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Musicizer! (permanent)
Device
Country
Iran
is there a MOD for mystic messenger? i didnt even know they work. i was spending real money to get to my missed chats ☹️
There is, but in another site and you've got to pay for it but well it's better than buying HGs if you're already doing that ☹️

jojo85858

Addicted Lv. 3
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Taiwan
Last edited:

MissTopaz

Novice Lv. 1
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Country
United Kingdom
I'm currently going through a VN & Otome phase.
The first two I downloaded were Lovestruck & Choices.
Then I found mystic messenger which I thought was in a league of it's own.
After finishing mystic messenger I tried to find something on the same level or better.
I'm currently on Tailor Tales, I highly recommend this.