~*~ Visual Novel and Otome Discussion ~*~

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,746 happy users since 2014.
Register

Bitch Potato

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
If anyone is into Samurai Love Ballad Party there are some AWESOME parody videos about it on youtube! Here's one:

Raven4u

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
SLBP, Shall we date most of them lovin Haku in Ninja Shadow right now it's so funny 😂 Wizard heart is very PG but the stories are well done. Zeus, Hiro and Prince are so funny love stories that can make you feel all them feels art work is well done😉 But I'm sick of Alice games seriously can't there be anything else but Lost Alice I like it but they need to ditch the dress in every CG with ever guy🙄 Let Darious maid burn it.. Plus tired of the uhgg save me girls sheesh it's not 1000bc anymore 🤪 When u grow up on a farm an even in the 80s we did laundry by hand couldn't afford much but the Stories you'd come up with 💖💕

Love Ikeman Sengoku💖😢 but it's all gone and since I started from the beginning an bought all for main routes then Play updated and no one can find the info just what I bought, I had to walk away hearing the music makes me cry😞
Nice to find a place to relate to others.. Sorry I ramble I have been working on it😉 I always turn it into everything on my mind at the moment 💖

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Mystic messenger is my all time favorite and I've grinded for a long time just to unlock another story for free T.T
Couldn't agree more, and I even purchased the mod version just to play to easier and I don't regret it :')

Artelia

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Couldn't agree more, and I even purchased the mod version just to play to easier and I don't regret it :')
I would have downloaded the modded version if I discovered it sooner. Unfortunately for me, I already invested so much time and effort playing the original apk that by the time I saw the mod, it'll just be pointless using it. Nevertheless, I'm glad you had the easier way ~

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I would have downloaded the modded version if I discovered it sooner. Unfortunately for me, I already invested so much time and effort playing the original apk that by the time I saw the mod, it'll just be pointless using it. Nevertheless, I'm glad you had the easier way ~
Aww that's too bad.
Actually mine wasn't that easy either, I live in Iran, where you aren't allowed to have a credit card so purchasing anything is near impossible so I had to ask a relative (whom I'm not really close with 😂) to buy the mod version for me! And well that'll never happen again :')
So which character is your favorite and how many routes have u played, if I may ask? ^^

Artelia

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Aww that's too bad.
Actually mine wasn't that easy either, I live in Iran, where you aren't allowed to have a credit card so purchasing anything is near impossible so I had to ask a relative (whom I'm not really close with 😂) to buy the mod version for me! And well that'll never happen again :')
So which character is your favorite and how many routes have u played, if I may ask? ^^
I finished playing the good endings of Zen, Yoosung, Jumin, and Seven. I'm still trying to accumulate enough hg to unlock all the secret stories before reading the ray and v's route. All the characters are lovable but so far Jumin is my fave ~ Gosh, his possessive trait really caught my heart. 😆💕 I heard the his bad endings are even better but I haven't unlocked them so I don't know for sure.

How about you? 😍😄

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I finished playing the good endings of Zen, Yoosung, Jumin, and Seven. I'm still trying to accumulate enough hg to unlock all the secret stories before reading the ray and v's route. All the characters are lovable but so far Jumin is my fave ~ Gosh, his possessive trait really caught my heart. 😆💕 I heard the his bad endings are even better but I haven't unlocked them so I don't know for sure.

How about you? 😍😄
Lololol his bad endings...are..kinky 😂😂😂 but I'm not a fan of sadistic stuff so I preferred the good ending.
I've played all the routes, and I'm already waiting for Saeran's after ending to close this book and go on w my life 😂
I think Yoosung will always remain my favorite because of his kindness. And Saeran of course. Can't pick one between the two 😍

Artelia

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Lololol his bad endings...are..kinky 😂😂😂 but I'm not a fan of sadistic stuff so I preferred the good ending.
I've played all the routes, and I'm already waiting for Saeran's after ending to close this book and go on w my life 😂
I think Yoosung will always remain my favorite because of his kindness. And Saeran of course. Can't pick one between the two 😍
Oh yes, i can relate more with yoosung being a college student and stuff. I agree that he is cute too. 💓 I wonder if they will release new routes after v and ray though.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh yes, i can relate more with yoosung being a college student and stuff. I agree that he is cute too. 💓 I wonder if they will release new routes after v and ray though.
Ikr 😍 I don't think so, I guess they'll carry on w a new game 💙 glad I could talk about this w chu! Thanks!

jojo85858

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I love visual novel!! I haven't found friend with same interest like me. One of the nice visual novel that i encounter so far that I still remember played.
1. Scarlet 7
2. Steam prison
3. Danganganronpa 1,2, 3v
4. Phoenix Wright
5. Amnesia
6. Psychometry Black butterfly
7. Code realise
8. Ozmafia
9. Yo jin bo
10. East tower
11. How to sing series
12. Tasokare hotel
13. Mystic code
14. Mystic messenger
15. Dandelion
16. Nameless
17. Dangerous fellow
18. Code X, note X
19. zanki zero
20. Zero escape.
Can u guys have any suggestion for me visual novel game that in english and either in pc or android platforms (mod) ^_^v.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I love visual novel!! I haven't found friend with same interest like me. One of the nice visual novel that i encounter so far that I still remember played.
1. Scarlet 7
2. Steam prison
3. Danganganronpa 1,2, 3v
4. Phoenix Wright
5. Amnesia
6. Psychometry Black butterfly
7. Code realise
8. Ozmafia
9. Yo jin bo
10. East tower
11. How to sing series
12. Tasokare hotel
13. Mystic code
14. Mystic messenger
15. Dandelion
16. Nameless
17. Dangerous fellow
18. Code X, note X
19. zanki zero
20. Zero escape.
Can u guys have any suggestion for me visual novel game that in english and either in pc or android platforms (mod) ^_^v.
I suggest you to play midnight Cinderella...because well I mostly liked the mc and then there are the LIs who are both detailed and handsome 😂😈 the problem is that I don't think it can be modified!

And sleeping delivery... I love that game!

And men of Yoshiwara? Yeah that one...

Samurai love story ballad (can't be modified)

Otome game: ghost love story (this one isn't that great but I loved it)

Check out my drama as well!

And uh idk about u but I love shall we date games and none of them can be modified 😐 I'm being so helpful about this whole otome games thing I know 😂😂😂😂

wabby98

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
The arcana was my first love you should try it ;) debbie made a MOD APK for it and it works great and she updates frequently too !!

xxxxCx3c4

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Miss Cordeliaaa chuuuuuuu TT found it
But they say it's the Chinese version..so...so idk what to do TT
Mod for? xD sorry for jumping into the convo, I just saw Love 365 and got my hopes real high T.T

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Mod for? 😂 sorry for jumping into the convo, I just saw Love 365 and got my hopes real high T.T
It's totally ok sweetie lolol
No I eas talking about Ephemeral, but I don't think any of those games can be modified *sheds tears* so..unfair..

Jjihyun1799

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Love 365😍 I love it.

bluemoonphase

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
does anyone know some cute otome games here? except for arcana and dangerous fellows, i'm already through with those x)