NSFW/18+ [Visual Novel/BL (Yaoi)] Chasing the Stars

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,380 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 56303

Title: [Visual Novel/BL (Yaoi)] Chasing the Stars

Name of the Game: Chasing the Stars

Developer(s): Ertal Games
Publisher(s): Ertal Games
Release Date: 2019-01-04
Language(s): English
Voiced: Not Voiced
Censoring: No optical censoring (e.g. mosaics)
Size: 394.16 MB

Description:
After building some satellite cities as a test, the Earth is finally terraforming its first colony, the planet Alaya.

Tirs Abril has always dreamt of going to space, and now he's determined to take part in the colonization. Following his dream, he's currently studying the last year of Environmental Engineering in college.

After breaking up with his boyfriend, he finally finds his sought-after chance: working as a scholarship researcher with Professor Marc Rossell, a prominent figure in the field of Environmental Engineering, and right now in charge of building the dome that will cover the inhabitable part of Alaya. However, Tirs soon will find out things are more complicated than he thought and his path won't be precisely a rose garden.

How much is Tirs willing to sacrifice to pursue his dream? What risks or actions is he going to deem acceptable to achieve his goal? Will he reconsider his options or advance as an unstoppable force, no matter what? His decisions are up to you!
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
Ya know, the more I upload the more I realize the majority of the BL games in my visual novel collection are NSFW ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:

princesszialon

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Can this only be played on Mac? I'm trying to open it on my old Samsung and no luck.
Post automatically merged:

And I tried unzipping the file and everything too

D

Deleted member 56303

@princesszialon
Sorry this game is meant for Windows, you can try running the game with WINE on mac though. I believe Renpy games are compatible with WINE :)
Edit: whoops sorry, I misunderstood the question and thought you meant you were trying to run it on a mac. But yea, this is a PC game and can be run with Windows 😅

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.