NSFW/18+ [Visual Novel/BL (Yaoi)] Sweet Pool - R18+ Edition (JAST Blue)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,672 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 56303

Title: [Visual Novel/BL (Yaoi)] Sweet Pool - R18+ Edition (JAST Blue)

Name of the Game: Sweet Pool

Alternate Title(s): スウィート プール
Developer(s): Nitro+Chiral
Publisher(s): JAST Blue
Release Date: 2018-12-19
Language(s): English
Voiced: Fully Voiced
Censoring: No optical censoring (e.g. mosaics)
Size: 2.55 GB

Description:
After yet another long stay in the hospital, Sakiyama Youji hoped that things would finally get back to normal. But shortly after returning to school, his world begins to change — and no one seems to notice.

Bizarre symptoms plague his body, and vivid hallucinations of blood and flesh stalk his every waking moment. At the same time, two fellow students — the stoic Tetsuo and the notorious troublemaker Zenya — begin to take an intense and inexplicable interest in him.

What are Tetsuo and Zenya after? Are his hallucinations really nothing more? Everyone seems to know more than they’re letting on — but by trying to put the pieces together, Youji may be sowing the seeds of his doom.

Note: If you're looking for one of the most 'unique' (if not weirdest) games in my collection, you have arrived! When I first heard of it back when the fan-made partial patch came out, I was like there's no way this game is worse than Hadaka Shitsuji right? Hahaha it's well... it's definitely... 'unique'. Great voice acting + art, just the weirdest game Nitro+Chiral has ever come out with. Weirdness aside, it's quite emotional and I definitely recommend it if you want something different!

Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.