Visual Novel [Visual Novel/Otome] 7'scarlet

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,099 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

[Visual Novel/Otome] 7'scarlet

Alternate Title(s): セブンスカーレット
Developer(s): Otomate & Toybox Inc.
Publisher(s): INTRAGAMES
Release Date: 2019-03-12
Language(s): English, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese
Voiced: Fully Voiced
Size: 2.85 GB
Credits to DARKSiDERS (supplier)

Description:
The summer holidays.
A town caged by nature, Okunezato.
One year ago in this town, her older brother suddenly disappeared without a trace.

Shaped like a fragment of the moon, a nostalgic atmosphere permeates the town. It is known for having many legends and folklores. As a result of the continued population decline, the amount of modern-looking buildings have increased in the main street. The town is starting to gain attention due to its status as a "mystery hot spot" amongst the youngsters in the underground scene.

One day, during summer vacation, the protagonist and university student Hanamaki Ichiko is invited by Kagutsuchi Hino- her childhood friend in the same university year level as her- to go to Okunezato in order to look for her missing older brother together. Hino had found the "Forbidden Okunezato Club", a website in which its visitors discuss the mysteries and legends of Okunezato. Taking advantage of the offline meeting between the visitors that will take place during the summer holidays, he suggests to look into her brother's disappearance during this time. With Hino having pushed her back, Ichiko wills herself to go to Okunezato.

The young men from the Forbidden Okunezato Club website had gathered at the Fuurin Hotel- the live-in chef Amari Isora, the cat lover otaku Kushinada Toa, the med student Tatehira Sousuke and the owner of Fuurin Hotel Murakumo Yuzuki. Others such as the genius middle schooler who assists with managing the hotel, Hirasaka Yuki, the landscape photographer Tsukuyomi Kagura, the unsociable novelist Karasuma Chikage and the video game-loving female employee of Fuurin Susano Yua also become involved as they all get caught up in mysterious incidents.

The "other face" of Okunezato comes to light as rumours regarding the "Legend of the Dead" are treated as though they were fact. Everytime they follow the footsteps of her missing brother, mysterious events spark. The true existence of the forbidden grounds, and the legendary flower that only blooms in Okunezato...

The truth behind these incidents lead to a surprising and totally unexpected ending.

Installation Instructions:
1. Extract (e.g. using WinRAR)
2. Mount .iso (With Windows 8/Windows 10 you can double click on the .iso to mount OR right click > open with > Windows Explorer, if you are unable to do this, you can use Daemon Tools to mount)
3. Run the setup.exe
4. Check the box for "Apply crack" and install the game in whatever directory you would like
5. Play the game!

Download Link(s): Downloaded 23 times
Downloaded by: @Lacieliddle, @Hdjenne, @MaryDan, @yoonminseok, @catdemigood, @TyTrack69, @optamix, @Erimentha, @leahleinx, @AK2254, @Soft ninja, @Pettybrvt, @Sue22, @Pingu2, @hellosinner, @NanamyDas, @anibananas, @sheatherper9, @oksana19994, @Jasuki, @Deku90, @beewitched, @strawbear
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 65 times

Sumsiya99

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Omg i can't believe you've ported so many thank you😭

yoonminseok

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
my anti virus thing keeps deleting it ;-;

D

Deleted member 56303

my anti virus thing keeps deleting it ;-;
That happens on my laptop too even though I have file scanning off, you'll either just have to turn off anti-virus or unquarantine the files. It's just because your PC senses that the files have been modified/the crack for the game.

TyTrack69

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Help, why does mine says " Sorry could not find file"?

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 4 years