Visual Novel [Visual Novel/Otome] Ayakashi Gohan

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,968 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

[Visual Novel/Otome] Ayakashi Gohan

Alternate Title(s): あやかしごはん
Developer(s): Honeybee
Publisher(s): Honeybee
Release Date: 2014-08-29
Language(s): English, Japanese
Voiced: Fully Voiced
English Patch Credits: Hanataba Translation
English Patch Release Date: 2017-05-04
Size: 3.12 GB

Description:
Once upon a time, a long time ago… or not.

In the corner of a certain village where ayakashi and humans coexist, there is a shop that serves meals for ayakashi. The name of this eatery is “Ponpokorin”. In that store, both ayakashi and humans visit it seeking to have a delicious meal. The shop owner is a youko (a mythological fox spirit) taking on a human form.

“Everybody can be happy if they can have a delicious meal.” That was the youko’s creed. The youko and its soon-to-be 7-year-old son continue to cook delicious meals to this very day.

One day, as the hot summer ended and the harvest of autumn approached, a lone girl enters the youko’s store.

From that moment onwards, the story begins.

The beginning of a heart-warming story involving ayakashi, humans, and delicious meals, starts here.

Installation Instructions:
1. Extract the .rar (e.g. using WinRAR)
2. Change your system locale to Japanese to avoid any complications.
To change your system locale to Japanese go to Control Panel > Clock and Region > Region > Administrative > Change System Locale > Japanese > Restart your computer
If you can't, I suggest installing and running the game with Locale Emulator (Choose run in Japanese). App Locale would also work.
3. Inside the Install folder should be an .iso file. Mount the .iso (With Windows 8/Windows 10 you can double click on the .iso to mount OR right-click > open with > Windows Explorer, if you are unable to do this, you can use Daemon Tools to mount)
4. Run the 'setup.exe' to install the game. If you're using Locale Emulator/App Locale, right-click on the setup.exe and select 'Run in Japanese'
5. Unless you want to install the game in a different directory, click '次へ(N)>' until the game installs.
6. If you don't have DirectX installed, install it when given the choice.
7. Inside the Update folder should be the update patch. Extract the .zip
8. Run the patch.exe, locate where you installed the game folder (default installation should be C:\Program Files (x86)\asgard\あやかしごはん), and click '次へ(N)>' until the patch installs. (If you're using Locale Emulator/App Locale, right-click on the patch.exe and select 'Run in Japanese')
9. Extract the English Patch.rar file inside the English Patch folder.
10. Backup the Rio.arc, Rio+.arc, and Chip.arc in the game folder you installed by coping them and pasting them in a separate folder in whatever location you would like. Then replace the Rio.arc, Rio+.arc, and Chip.arc in the same game folder with the files you extracted in the English Patch folder. (Look under troubleshooting to see why the backup files are necessary)
11. Play the game! If you're using Locale Emulator/App Locale, right-click on the game and select 'Run in Japanese'
(The window that pops up after you first start the .exe is the graphics and controls adjustment window, top bar you can choose your graphics card and the slider adjusts your resolution. You don't need to change anything unless you want to, just press OK to continue to the game)

Troubleshooting
- To avoid errors and crashing, it is important to play Asagi's route LAST.
- Do not play two routes at the same time.
- Asagi's route can only be accessed by getting everyone's good ending first.

-Before starting Asagi's route (Asagi Crash Errors):
--Copy and paste the Rio.arc and Rio+.arc currently in the game folder (these should be the English patch files you applied from before) and back them up in a separate folder.
--Put the original Rio.arc and Rio+.arc that you backed up from before into the game folder.
--Play from the beginning, pick the Ayakashi route, and skip through all the text. (press "ctrl" on your keyboard to skip-all) Some text will be in Japanese, but ignore them and skip until you come across dialogue choices and save there. (If the game still crashes for you, copy and paste the Chip.arc as well. Otherwise, you don't have to.)
--Exit the game and re-apply the patch/files you backed up, and when you load the game from the save, the scripts will be in English again after the Japanese choices

OR

Download Otome Dreamworld's save file here: click here to download

--Windows 7--
-Go to your “My Documents” folder.
-Click on the “Saved Games” folder.
-Then select “honeybee” –> “Ayakashi Gohan (might be in Japanese あやかしごはん)”.
-Extract the file you just downloaded and put it into the Ayakashi Gohan/あやかしごはん folder.
-Play/Load from the new save file

--Windows 10--
-Go to your Users folder (Should be in Local Disk ( C: ) ).
-Select the username you gave your PC (in my case, it was Users –> Owner)
-Find the “Saved Games” folder.
-Click on the “honeybee” folder, and into the Ayakashi Gohan/あやかしごはん folder.
-Extract the file you just downloaded and put it into the Ayakashi Gohan/あやかしごはん folder.
-Play/Load from the new save file

-Human route errors
I haven't encountered this error so I haven't tested out this solution, but I will post Linsey Pink's instructions here anyways in case you encounter them.
1. open the game, make a new save file before it went crashed, close the game
2. go to the Saved Games>honeybee folder
3. copy and paste “save000” to a different location as a backup
4. then delete the save000 from the honeybee saved games folder
5. once again, open the game, load the save file that you made before it crashed.. click the dialogue next next next for several dialogue lines to prevent the crash
6. make a new save file again, close the game
7. copy “save000” that you backed up
8. paste the “save000” back into the original honeybee saved games folder
9. open the game, and load the newest save game.. and enjoy the route
*REPEAT this action (all of it, don’t skip it) when you want to play the newest route*

For any other troubleshooting error solutions visit the original patch creators/Hanataba Translation or Otome Dreamworld

Download Link(s):
Download Link(s):
Priced: 175 SB Points
Downloaded 89 times
Downloaded by: @SuchDoge, @0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0, @nansaber, @Lacieliddle, @Yumka, @NinaaX, @Sky123, @Kacrilamay, @llYurikoll, @mmmmn, @NotaBaka, @Instanty, @urduja, @Cerpaz, @ursweetalksx, @yoonminseok, @Taeko, @AmiritaRin, @nisa1, @paradoxcomplex, @Armint, @Awaminy, @FangirlRose, @Ycxp, @Hunnybunny, @Teal23, @Ai125, @OTOME heart, @AK2254, @Aphrodisiaccy, @owobinch, @xShadeyXx, @Reiign, @Rhiast, @ReiKaBe, @Mae1201, @Pumpking, @Nimo6667, @arielleb9, @Zellanchan14, @WatermelonPie, @madamecake, @ponywonymony, @luwunis, @Punam, @Sue22, @Iwant5star, @ceneee, @bunnybearbatcat, @azasweetie, @pankonkeso, @Dreamingofcake, @missymissy, @Slbraine, @hellosinner, @wobbuffet, @cyborgsoda, @PipaWhales, @koriandr, @Lirae, @AnnieLya, @renei, @Hellisfoodie, @Rendelvo1999, @applepiii, @magicianoir, @kakky, @glazelili120, @VioletVulpix, @ZivahLiat, @coraline23, @Lamog, @sharlene7, @larissan1020, @vichita, @rebelwolf, @Thankyou12, @Azurechi, @Jasuki, @Shiori27, @bookishwande, @hatsutsuki, @XVongola, @salvation, @albana, @raai, @mooshy900, @eveee112902, @strawbear
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 118 times

WatermelonPie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank youu!! :love: :love: Thank you so much for bringing this to all of us! ❤❤

AmiritaRin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
how to change to english?TwT

D

Deleted member 56303

how to change to english?TwT
Hello! Please follow the exact instructions located in the post above and follow each step in order to install the game correctly and to patch the game to English, please and thank you. All you need will be located under Installation Instructions

batuhans

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
oooo nıce
Post automatically merged:

what mean

Mae1201

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
OOF I tried downloading English patches from other websites but the file was always corrupted or it wouldn't open in WinRAR. Here's hoping this works!

wobbuffet

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
thank u for this!! but when i try and install the game the installshield wizard always says "the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect", any idea what i need to do?? i feel like i've tried everything...

D

Deleted member 56303

thank u for this!! but when i try and install the game the installshield wizard always says "the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect", any idea what i need to do?? i feel like i've tried everything...
Either the files corrupted and you might have to redownload, you still need to restart your computer after changing your system locale to Japanese, you need to open the installer using locale emulator, or you need to change the directory of which you're trying to install the game because sometimes system permissions get in the way or the folder the game is trying to install to just has weird characters that the installer bugs out on.

wobbuffet

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Either the files corrupted and you might have to redownload, you still need to restart your computer after changing your system locale to Japanese, you need to open the installer using locale emulator, or you need to change the directory of which you're trying to install the game because sometimes system permissions get in the way or the folder the game is trying to install to just has weird characters that the installer bugs out on.
I think it's the last one, but i still can't figure out how to fix it ah.... I keep getting these screens when I run setup.exe with no way to change the setup directory.
help.jpg

D

Deleted member 56303

I think it's the last one, but i still can't figure out how to fix it ah.... I keep getting these screens when I run setup.exe with no way to change the setup directory.
.View attachment 69774
I don't think that your system has been properly changed to japanese locale as the random characters are displaying because your system can't recognize the Japanese characters. Can you take me through the steps you took to change your locale? Your computer may just operate differently and you may need to use locale emulator.

wobbuffet

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
i've pretty much followed all the guides exactly for changing my system locale to japanese and using a locale emulator when that didn't work. both give me the same popups as the images i attached above. i managed to download the official demo for the game without a problem though? even though those files were also in japanese.

PipaWhales

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
i kinda make a video tutorial on how to make this work so if anyone's having a hard time just dm me for the video :) happy to help!

PipaWhales

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
i kinda make a video tutorial on how to make this work so if anyone's having a hard time just dm me for the video :) happy to help!
nvm the video was a mess 🥲 anyone can still dm me tho. thank u so much VampAyano for the game!

Zellanchan14

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
sorry I have a problem installing this game, I have tried 5 times and it still fails and can't be opened, I've followed the installation steps above as best I can but still can't,:(:(

hellosinner

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
halp i was about to replace the Rio.arc, Rio+.arc, and Chip.arc, i tried to delete the rio.arc and chip.arc first (so i can repalace the english one) umm but there is no option to delete them..
2022-05-21 (2).png

D

Deleted member 56303

halp i was about to replace the Rio.arc, Rio+.arc, and Chip.arc, i tried to delete the rio.arc and chip.arc first (so i can repalace the english one) umm but there is no option to delete them..
View attachment 88276
It seems that you're inside the mounted disc/.iso rather than where you've installed the game, if you've already mounted and installed using the setup, you have to replace the files inside the directory that you've installed the game to. If you didn't change the default installation location, it should be somewhere inside your Program Files.