[Visual Novel/Otome] Ayakashi Koi Gikyoku -Forbidden Romance with Mysterious Spirit- (NSP + Update) (Translation Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,438 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

Title: Ayakashi Koi Gikyoku -Forbidden Romance with Mysterious Spirit-
Alternate Title(s): Ayakashi Koi Gikyoku, 妖かし恋戯曲
Developer(s): OperaHouse
Publisher(s): OperaHouse
Release Date: 2018-08-02
Language(s): English, Japanese
Voiced: Fully Voiced
Console: Nintendo Switch
Version/Update: 1.2.0
Format: NSP
Size: 1.08 GB

Description
Break this fate Play the melody of love―
~A sweet and sour dramatic forbidden love story between a human and a mythical spirit~
Enjoy the voices of famous voice actors Mamoru Miyano, Ryohei Kimura, Shinnosuke Tachibana, Natsuki Hanae, Daisuke Hirakawa.

■Story■
On a night when the stars and moon are sparkling――
The protagonist is visiting a club where a low vibration is rhythmically reverberating everywhere.
The band that's playing tonight is a unique five member visual kei band where all the members have fox ears called "Fox Ear".
When she hears their song the Magatama that she received a long time ago starts to give off a light.
Losing consciousness because of the light the protagonist is carried backstage to the Fox Ear dressing room.
They urge her to hand over the Magatama, but as if it's protecting her it starts to give off a light again...
Realizing that stealing it is impossible the five of them surrender to the protagonist who holds the Magatama――

Note: English translation updated from the initial subpar release

Gallery

Download Link(s):

Downloaded 22 times
Downloaded by: @SuchDoge, @minumtehkotak, @Yanari, @riia, @NotaBaka, @Roxannegirlz, @Yunah, @maidenette, @AK2254, @Hikarii, @Ohnoalex, @Pettybrvt, @Slbraine, @Hskshdnsmam, @soybeni, @mofufufu, @Nour505, @sbeve00, @Jasuki, @Yestesnono, @Kattth, @Momarte
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:

YASHIIEP

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh Thank You For Telling me! BTW love your works!!

MalakHamo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Before I downloaded it ..does it work in Yuzu or Ryujinx ?

eNVy31

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
How do I install this? Can someone help ^^° I also would like to install Collar x Menace somehow, would it work the same?

D

Deleted member 56303

How do I install this? Can someone help ^^° I also would like to install Collar x Menace somehow, would it work the same?
Has your switch been modded? I usually leave out the instructions on Switch releases as everyone has their own method depending on their CFW. I usually install using goldleaf starting with the main game and then the updates. If it hasn't been modded, I recommend trying it out on an emulator such as Yuzu :)

AK2254

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi! This is supposed to have an English option? I might be doing it wrong, but there is no English option anywhere. Help please! :)

D

Deleted member 56303

Hi! This is supposed to have an English option? I might be doing it wrong, but there is no English option anywhere. Help please! :)
Did you install the update? I believe the language option pops up at the beginning once you open the game for the first time, but only if the update is installed properly