Visual Novel [Visual Novel/Otome/BL (Yaoi)] I'm a Love Interest in My Childhood Friend's Reverse Harem!!!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,773 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

[Visual Novel/Otome/BL (Yaoi)] I'm a Love Interest in My Childhood Friend's Reverse Harem!!!

Developer(s): Red & WitPOP
Publisher(s): WitPOP
Release Date: 2020-07-01
Language(s): English
Voiced: Not Voiced
Size: 205.20 MB

Description:
A not-so-generic otome game with BL possibilities.

Instead of playing the heroine and choosing between several men that have typical dating-sim personalities, you play as the childhood friend. That's right! The route that's usually the easiest to complete is no longer available. You (Geum Park) are thrust into the world of a reverse harem, where your precious childhood friend (Emily Carter) is being hit on by two of your classmates (Ao Yazawa and Hong Yang Chan). You can choose to either play the role of a love interest and try to win the heroine's heart, or... you can play your own game and try to make the two boys fall for you instead! The choice is yours!

Note: The game takes place in Australia, so there are times when the characters may say things that seem a little odd to people not familiar with Aussie culture.

Additional Note: Australia is a multicultural place, a good majority of the population speak more than one language. As such, in certain routes the characters may end up speaking to one another in different languages.

Gallery

Installation Instructions:
1. Extract (e.g. using WinRAR)
2. No installation required, simply just play!

Download Link(s):
Download Link(s):
Priced: 30 SB Points
Downloaded 85 times
Downloaded by: @Ninian, @Silor321, @Yanari, @crazycupcake, @nansaber, @lock708, @Lacieliddle, @Seiren, @nemmeyeth, @NotaBaka, @Aliaputrinadira, @inclem3ntia, @Linsey, @didkov, @MidnightOpal, @dtnv, @Rerens, @nanajin, @Hgyhkkv, @M13, @jkhumnby, @Aurelia Chrystyne Rose, @ANNA9053, @Armint, @Dhdhjd, @Emo101chick, @GorgeLoop23, @Llea13, @ThomasMuller, @Dackota123, @saeranchoi, @Aruel, @Lovik, @Ryuzui, @Ninako, @Sokuroko, @Anelya, @Styxzn, @Laniya105, @hanyagni, @dizzybean, @Chopusticks, @VicTokiya, @uhmhello123, @Alinna, @Hantusiang, @Kitamotokae, @hellosinner, @hahahha292u, @verbve, @DBMe, @8hhh, @PipaWhales, @nasgornanas, @meow99meow, @Trikkster, @Em1234, @Rendelvo1999, @aperson52, @asdasfsdf, @nana88944, @sheatherper9, @SabinBlue, @wiccan666, @shuaAachii, @oksana19994, @RukaGhost, @Aesly, @Astrelllus, @MyselfForeve, @Twimos, @username067, @JungHoseok, @Lloydwinters, @N3k053, @kryakrya, @Minoq, @yulanglang, @SunzKe, @Darkness1233, @5Eragon5, @ookuun, @totallynotaf, @thonevante, @Demontonia
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 92 times