Visual Novel [Visual Novel/Otome/BL (Yaoi)] Our Life: Beginnings & Always v1.5.3 (+DLCs & Soundtrack)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,808 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hugoc320

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Oh god I was hoping you would do it for Android I feel better knowing your working on it take your time and thank you

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
Oh god I was hoping you would do it for Android I feel better knowing your working on it take your time and thank you
She already uploaded it here!!!

Last edited:

C3rulean

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi, when the Step 4 dlc and the new routes come out, what would the price be? 70 or 80 SB points maybe?

D

Deleted member 56303

Hi, when the Step 4 dlc and the new routes come out, what would the price be? 70 or 80 SB points maybe?
Yes, I'd say it'd be pretty fair around that price. I'll also upload it seperately for those who know how to upgrade their games or for those who just need the DLC

Mechan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I don't know what's happening but, the link for the download doesn't work for me :/ And I already bought it with SB cash. Does this versions isn't working anymore? :( Somebody had this problem too?

Edit: the modder already fixed it so it's working now! :)

Last edited:

peebopbra

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi! The link for the Main Game + All DLCS & Soundtrack (Windows) always redirects me to this page. An error. May I ask for any help?
Screenshot 2021-05-27 172952.png

Mechan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm having the same problem, and I already tested in different browsers.
I'm still waiting for some feedback or answer from the modder.
Edit: the modder already fixed it so it's working now! :)

Last edited:

LadyNaho

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Same for me. I can't download the win version.

Last edited:

Mechan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well, I've tried many times already and the Windows version is not working at all, unfortunately. I hope the link is fixed soon since I can't really use the android version. :/

Edit: the modder already fixed it, so it's working nomally now! :)

Last edited: