[Visual Novel/Otome] Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ (NSP)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,731 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

Title: Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~
Alternate Title(s): Code: Realize ~Sousei no Himegimi~, Code:Realize ~創世の姫君~ , コードリアライズ ~創世の姫君~, コドリア, Kodoria
Developer(s): Design Factory Co., Ltd. & Otomate
Publisher(s): Aksys Games
Release Date: 2020-02-06
Language(s): English
Voiced: Fully Voiced
Console: Nintendo Switch
Version/Update: 1.0.0
Format: NSP
Size: 3.31 GB

Description
Restricted to an abandoned mansion on the outskirts of London in fulfillment of a promise to her father, lonely Cardia lives day to day isolated from the world. Her body carries a deadly poison that rots or melts anything her skin touches, prompting the locals to call her a “monster.” Her last conversation with her father two years ago, telling her to stay out of sight and never fall in love, is the furthest back she can remember.
One day, her quiet solitude is interrupted as the Royal Guards break in to capture her. It is then that Cardia meets Arsène Lupin, a chivalrous thief, who helps her escape the soldiers’ clutches. She soon finds herself on a journey with Lupin to locate her father, who holds the answers to her mysterious condition. The two are soon joined by four more interesting and handsome gentlemen…

Gallery

Download Link(s):

Downloaded 81 times
Downloaded by: @shironyanao19, @SuchDoge, @MariaShipper, @Anisa nina, @riia, @princesscomplex, @Crystallyne, @Pande, @Hdjenne, @NotaBaka, @Instanty, @Cerpaz, @risha09, @crooked77, @BlueWhalien, @carolynrose84, @Kynearth, @Malicella, @ImSoFabulous, @elenaosu, @SCtan, @fennyhenny, @Ai125, @Yunah, @leahleinx, @Cyborgwatson, @Enamel, @Tsukkimiya, @Aruel, @RiiRem, @AK2254, @Hikarii, @Haruka10382, @Lazy49HH, @Rhiast, @rowrowyourboat, @Monkiki, @MoltenCoreOverDriv, @alicemare, @Juuternity, @liathanam, @NinjaNikiforov, @Alize, @expiredkids, @Muirehen, @Annaa99, @Ugak, @elenalee, @Minnie24Min, @MaineMoreno22, @sbny2341320, @marisskka, @missymissy, @Slbraine, @Shirai3232, @cyborgsoda, @tricksterish, @PipaWhales, @YuaaA, @Kokoropka, @renei, @Hellisfoodie, @Rendelvo1999, @jsxsive, @Valyra, @pivozavr, @Aesly, @annariella, @otomemaiden, @Lycieratia, @vichita, @rebelwolf, @Griffien, @Rukko, @Thankyou12, @HARU9, @Kattth, @Nicolex92, @WinterInThe2, @beewitched, @bobbybobbers
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

elenalee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Thanks

Last edited:

rainove

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can this be played on PC? Any Installation instructions?

Aesly

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Is there any change to download it by torrent? I have a problem with google drive.

PipaWhales

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I hope, I can play on pc (with yuzu), THANK YOU SO MUCH!
have successfully played it on yuzu? as for me i cant play it bc my pc gpu is so outdated lolololol

Aesly

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
No, I could not, unfortunately... 😭 My pc is so useless for games, btw. However, I could download another game, hehe.👍

Aesly

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
As a news, I can download it and play it on rujinx. Yuzu didn`t work and I used FDM for downloading.