Visual Novel [Visual Novel/Otome] EPHEMERAL -FANTASY ON DARK-

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,817 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

[Visual Novel/Otome] EPHEMERAL -FANTASY ON DARK-

Alternate Title(s): EPHEMERAL -エフェメラル-, EPHEMERAL - The Residents of the Dark, EPHEMERAL
Developer(s): HuneX & Dramatic Create
Publisher(s): HuneX & Dramatic Create
Release Date: 2018-09-11
Language(s): English
Voiced: Fully Voiced
Size: 1.50 GB

Description:
The main character, Chloe, lives in a town walled off with wire mesh, like a cage. Her city has been quarantined, and everyone inside, including her, is a zombie. Most of her friends chose to die young. Other than that, her everyday life is fairly peaceful, but Chloe wishes she could see more of the outside world. One day, she receives an invitation to attend a prestigious inter-species school for elite students. Together with a werewolf, an invisible boy, a vampire, and a mummy, she begins her new life at the academy. There she finds herself in a forbidden inter-species love…

Installation Instructions:
1. Extract (e.g. using WinRAR)
2. No installation required, simply just play!

Download Link(s): Downloaded 19 times
Downloaded by: @Lacieliddle, @Seiren, @NinaaX, @Hdjenne, @ursweetalksx, @catdemigood, @owobinch, @eceakkaya8, @xShadeyXx, @Pettybrvt, @RoeExinani, @Dreamingofcake, @Ailone, @NanamyDas, @Nour505, @renei, @monidrea, @annariella, @pekute
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 69 times

AmiritaRin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
It said api.dill not found waaaa whats wrong with my pc TwT

D

Deleted member 56303

It said api.dill not found waaaa whats wrong with my pc TwT
Something might've corrupted the download or the file could've been quarantined, so I suggest either restarting your computer or redownloading to see if it works. If that doesn't work, just tell me and I'll message you some instructions cause your computer might just not recognize the api.dll