Visual Novel [Visual Novel/Otome] Lost in Secular Love

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,884 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

[Visual Novel/Otome] Lost in Secular Love

Alternate Title(s): Chen Sha Huo, 尘沙惑, 塵沙惑
Developer(s): Yetu AVG
Publisher(s): Yetu AVG
Release Date: 2018-05-24
Language(s): English, Chinese
Voiced: Fully Voiced
Size: 678.77 MB

Description:
【Intro】

A game about romancing monks?! ∑(っ °Д °; ) っ Sweet! Ascetic! What happens when you are the one they fall in love with... The story takes place in an imaginary ancient nation
PS: The game is set in an alternate history with an alternate religion.
【Hair Switch】
If it doesn’t suit your taste then shave their hair off! There’s actually a unique option to control the male characters’ hair at will!
【"Awful/Weird" Characters】
Completely fixated on training yet a lover of all things fuzzy denpa Zhikong, the outwardly charming yet inwardly shy frugal housewife Huihai, the martial artist clean freak and tsundere ponytail Ziqing, there’s surely someone who will interest you. No one is normal?!
【Performance】
Lively visual performance, some CGs are even partially animated!

Note: lmao you know the games great when there's an actual option that you can toggle off and on depending on whether you prefer your monks to have hair or not :ROFLMAO:

Installation Instructions:
1. Extract (e.g. using WinRAR)
2. No installation required, simply play by running the game by using "SmartSteamLoader.exe" or "SmartSteamLoader_x64.exe"

Optional
If you want your men to be bald go to config>others>toggle hair
🤣 greatest feature I've ever encountered in an otome game

Download Link(s): Downloaded 19 times
Downloaded by: @altrox, @Lacieliddle, @Hdjenne, @Cerpaz, @yoonminseok, @catdemigood, @TyTrack69, @sistermidnight, @Gmba, @leahleinx, @Pettybrvt, @Sue22, @Dreamingofcake, @naomi22, @anibananas, @graysloxi, @kesvas, @toshi67, @markthemeep
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 50 times

rainove

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey thank you so much for this! Everything was going beautifully until I received some kind of error message. I was unable to click anything on the game or save it. And another one popped up, blue and all. Lots of question marks. I closed everything and tried to reopen it, but then I received this error message. Any idea how i can fix this? Thank you!
1591041121878.png

D

Deleted member 56303

Hey thank you so much for this! Everything was going beautifully until I received some kind of error message. I was unable to click anything on the game or save it. And another one popped up, blue and all. Lots of question marks. I closed everything and tried to reopen it, but then I received this error message. Any idea how i can fix this? Thank you!
View attachment 58124
Honestly, it's more of a dev problem as the game itself is still in beta testing so there are still many errors & they haven't updated in a real long time for whatever reason, and I have yet to encounter this one so I can only guess at the solutions. The first thing I would check out would be to delete the savecheck inside the savedata folder and try to start the game, if that doesn't work I would delete everything from the savedata folder and then try again. If this does work, just skip the game until you are past the part in which you received the error. If that doesn't work, go to Users>Owner>AppData>Roaming>SmartSteamEmu and delete the 520850 folder. To see the AppData folder, you'll have to have hidden items checked under the view tab. You can also try switching between SmartSteamLoader_x64.exe and SmartSteamLoader.exe to see if one was more compatible than the other. Otherwise, if all else fails, I'd just delete the game folder along with the 520850 folder, redownload the game, and skip past the error and make a save. If it is a save error and you keep encountering the error at the exact same place everytime, I can try sending you my own save data.

rainove

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Honestly, it's more of a dev problem as the game itself is still in beta testing so there are still many errors & they haven't updated in a real long time for whatever reason, and I have yet to encounter this one so I can only guess at the solutions. The first thing I would check out would be to delete the savecheck inside the savedata folder and try to start the game, if that doesn't work I would delete everything from the savedata folder and then try again. If this does work, just skip the game until you are past the part in which you received the error. If that doesn't work, go to Users>Owner>AppData>Roaming>SmartSteamEmu and delete the 520850 folder. To see the AppData folder, you'll have to have hidden items checked under the view tab. You can also try switching between SmartSteamLoader_x64.exe and SmartSteamLoader.exe to see if one was more compatible than the other. Otherwise, if all else fails, I'd just delete the game folder along with the 520850 folder, redownload the game, and skip past the error and make a save. If it is a save error and you keep encountering the error at the exact same place everytime, I can try sending you my own save data.
I restarted my computer and it worked! Thank you so much though :) Will definitely try your suggestions if it happens again.