Visual Novel [Visual Novel/Otome] Scarlet Fate ~Fragments of the Past~ / Shirahana no Ori ~Hiiro no Kakera 4~ (ENGLISH PC PORT)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,305 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

[Visual Novel/Otome] Scarlet Fate ~Fragments of the Past~ / Shirahana no Ori ~Hiiro no Kakera 4~ (ENGLISH PC PORT)

Alternate Title(s): 白華の檻 ~緋色の欠片4~, Hiiro no Kakera 4, Kiyoka no Ori
Developer(s): Design Factory Co., Ltd. & Otomate
Publisher(s): Idea Factory Co., Ltd.
Release Date: 2012-09-20
Language(s): English
Voiced: Fully Voiced
English Patch and PC Port Credits: ledivetrov/Reader Mishok (Tumblr)
English Patch and PC Port Release Date: 2019-09-28
Size: 14.1 GB (Split into 4 parts)

Description:
Tamayori hime is the priestess who's in charge of sealing the sword that might bring the end of the world. To do this, she bears her loneliness and everybody's sin without complaint. However, everything changes when she meets a god in the middle of a snowy night. Gentouka has the power to grant immortality, and has been chased around by the government officials. And following his lead, more trouble and complications enter the life of the priestess.

The 4th installment brings gamers into the glamorous and decadent Heian period in this bittersweet love story.
(Can be read/played as a standalone as it is a different protagonist from the other games)

Note: If you wanted a strong elegant protagonist that isn't often portrayed in Japanese otome games, you've come to the right place! I highly encourage you to play this game and to give thanks to the porter and translator ledivetrov/Reader Mishok (Tumblr)!

I usually don't do galleries with my PC releases, but what can I say, I'm biased lol

Gallery

Installation Instructions:
1. Put all four .rar parts into a folder and right-click on part1.rar and select extract here. (e.g. using Winrar)
2. No installation required, simply just play using Scarlet fate.exe!

Troubleshooting
- As this is a fan port, many errors are gonna appear.
- If the game freezes, exit out and restart the game or restart your computer.
- Do not open settings if the background is animated as it will result in a crash.
- Save often and do not skip too much text as it can result in a crash.
-The game can sometimes prevent you from creating a new save slot and only allow saving data in an occupied slot, forcing you to rewrite existing save data. Try to avoid saving in the middle of the action on the main screen and when the ‘skip’ button is pressed (regardless of the route).

-Error file not found: /data/scenario/system/plugin_third.ks
-Download plugin_third.ks from the download link provided and place it into /data/scenario/system/

-Error file not found: /data/scenario/first.ks
- Download first.ks from the download link provided and place it into /data/scenario/
- If that doesn't work download the scenario.rar from the download link provided and replace the scenario folder and it's contents completely

-What should you do if you have Windows 7 32x:
1) Download the Web version from the download link provided
2) Next steps:
1. Open the file Scarlet Fate.exe.
2. Open Explorer (recommended) or your favorite browser.
3. Write in the address bar http://localhost:8080/
4. Wait. The game will open in the browser. If you just see black screen and nothing happens – click somewhere on the screen.
5. Profit.
6. If the game doesn’t want to reopen, and you just see black screen, you should allow the browser any actions with the site. Contact ledivetrov/Reader Mishok (Tumblr).

Download Link(s):
Priced: 69 SB Points
Downloaded 22 times
Downloaded by: @Sakura997, @ZeroZ0, @namesaredumb, @Eden, @fennyhenny, @renz78, @Qumaris, @Djinx, @Laittea Biscuit, @FNK, @Pettybrvt, @sheatherper9, @Medicell, @Jasuki, @yulanglang, @jeonginnie, @XVongola, @heia16, @UsagiHime179, @sfdf, @yakesh, @Charcoal88

Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 98 times
D

Deleted member 56303

Are this game only on pc?
Yes, sorry! This PC port is in English and has all character routes and also additional additives ledivetrov added in. The only other two English releases are on Android and IOS, but the routes cost money and as far as I know, NTT Solmare games are server sided and can't be modded nowadays.

WatermelonPie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Lol I have like 20 otome games already downloaded waiting to be played in my computer and I just keep on downloading more :):) Thank You :)❤

YASHIIEP

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks FOR TELLING ME!!! I fell so glad to hear that!

fennyhenny

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
you are a blessing, thank you for posting this <3

rainove

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi just to check a bit confused, from the google drive link what do we do? I've downloaded each file individually (excluding the Walkthrough folder) as it was too large for Drive to zip. I realised there was a Torrent file as well. So we have to torrent? Then what about the four rar files? or is one in lieu of the other?Thanks so much!

D

Deleted member 56303

Hi just to check a bit confused, from the google drive link what do we do? I've downloaded each file individually (excluding the Walkthrough folder) as it was too large for Drive to zip. I realised there was a Torrent file as well. So we have to torrent? Then what about the four rar files? or is one in lieu of the other?Thanks so much!
Hiya! As the instructions stated above, you simply need to put the .rar files in a folder and right-click on one of the parts to extract. You can do this by using Winrar which will recognize that the file has been split into parts and will extract everything automatically. The torrent is just there in case anyone needs a different method to download, but torrenting isn't the most reliable method so I didn't include it as a main download method.

reiiisan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you, the game looks great! And it's voiced~~
Are Tomonori and Aterui options? Otherwise, based only on character design, I think I'll play Akifusa's route first.
Edit: I just checked the walkthrough and saw all of them have routes *insert happy noises*

Last edited:

rainove

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
So we only need to download the 4 rar parts? and nothing else? Sorry, still confused

reiiisan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
So we only need to download the 4 rar parts? and nothing else? Sorry, still confused
You might've figured it out by now but yes~ Download all 4 parts and put them all in one single folder, extract part 1 and click on the game icon to play. Also, my game kept crashing after the prologue so I read it once, started over and then skipped it.

oOLiNdAOo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
you have no clue how long I've been searching for the game .... thank you to heavens and back <3

Rainbowsparrow

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
OMG, I was searching the way to play this for ages. You just made my week happier and I'm elated to find that this is voiced too :D.

Laittea Biscuit

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm trying to torrent this since my internet connection isn't the best so it's almost impossible to direct download but it seems like there's no seeds. :(
is there anyway anyone can seed it for some time? please?