[Visual Novel] The House In Fata Morgana + Fandisc (UPDATED NEW LANGUAGE : FRENCH & ITALIAN)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,710 happy users since 2014.
Register

goozyee

??? ???????????
Member for 3 years
[Visual Novel] The House In Fata Morgana + Fandisc

Description:
A gothic suspense tale set in a cursed mansion. "The House in Fata Morgana" is a full-length visual novel spanning nearly a millennium that deals in tragedy, human nature, and insanity.

Original Title: ファタモルガーナの館
Aliases: Fata morgana no Yakata
Developer: Novectacle
Publisher: MangaGamer
Language: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish (Fan Translation Extract and copy "patch.xp3" to main game folder)
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
VNDB

Fandisc (English/JP Only) :

"A Requiem for Innocence" is a companion to the visual novel "The House in Fata Morgana." It tells the tale of a young man dragged down by his ambitions and a girl both worshiped as a saint and maligned as a witch. For them, there is no happily ever after. (VNDB)

The Fata Morgana no Yakata's whole gang is gathered for a last tea party around a carrot cake. The cake is so delicious that, to everybody displeasure, their souls got shuffled! Let's begin the Carrot Cake Soul-Shuffling Incident! 2015 April Fools' game by Novectacle. (VNDB)

Installation Instructions:
1. Extract the .rar file
2. Run fata.exe to play the english version, fata_ru.exe to play the russian version, fata_fr.exe to play the french version, fata_it.exe to play italian version

Download Link(s):
The House In Fata Morgana (English, Russian, Japanese, Chinese) + Fandisc
:
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 38 times
The House In Fata Morgana (NEW French & Italian) :
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 24 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 14 times

goozyee

??? ???????????
Member for 3 years
Updated with new official French and Italian translation!

Last edited:

Esteldobaron

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I tried it and it also works in kirikiroid2 if you put in the right patch. Anyways, tnx.
ea1a0c59716f9af08bbdc6b404f10576.jpg

Yakiisme

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hey, why i can't play house in fata morgana 1 & 2 in kirikiroid2, i just only can play the 3. The 1 and 2 can't be played

TuaMadre21

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I'm going to try the Italian version once I got my SB points... For some reasons I can't claim them but I'll see what I can do about it.

TheHouseOfMa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Just downloaded the FR/ITA version and in the rar file there seems to be the Japanese, Russians and Chinese translation but not the english one, btw why are there other translations other than the FR/ITA ones?