Free Mod apk Vlogger Go Viral - Tuber Simulator Games v2.41.1 - Free InApp Purchases - 'Apks' Package - UPDATED

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,308 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valdorz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years

Vlogger Go Viral - Tuber Simulator Games v2.41.1

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Valdorz
Type of release: Free

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• . Introduction:
    Get ready to become the next Internet sensation in Vlogger Go Viral, the idle clicker game where every tap takes your channel one step closer to the top. Begin with only a dream in your head and a camera in your hands, and climb your way to stardom. Do you have what it takes?
    Produce videos, manage your channel, gain millions of subscribers and views, grow billionaire and upgrade your sweet equipment and studio to reach the skies!
    Follow the comments on your channel to discover what’s trending. Produce a video with a trending topic and watch it go viral! Master all the topics on your journey to become rich and famous, all that without ever leaving your bedroom. Okay, maybe just for toilet breaks.

. Features:
    -Tons of upgrades for your equipment and home studio
    -Lots of topics to choose from: cats, dogs, food, games, music, movies, geek and many more!
    -Manage your channel: upvote your fans, downvote your haters (just like in real life)
    -Actually watch the videos you make!
    -Hats! Yes, you heard it right.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free InApp Purchases are available.
    As an 'APKS' package, it has to be firstly downloaded from the SBUpload page and once you have it in your device, you'll open LP and tap the 'Rebuild and Install' button, then some folder locations will appear, but you'll just have to tap into the '0' folder, then go into the 'Download' folder, and you'll find the archive there. Now that we have it localized, we'll tap on it (remember that we are on the LP app) and a panel with some options will appear, you'll tap the 'Install' button, tap another time 'Yes' on the next panel and wait for it to install in your device.
    For further explanation, watch the video shared in the 'Video' section of this post.
    Also, I'm very sorry for the quality in the video, I've been trying to solve it but I think the steps are pretty clear since you can help yourself with the ones mentioned in here.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.com.tapps.vloggergoviral

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Zadok

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
It won't install for me please help it keeps installing in downloads and asks me to open it with Google or html viewer so I change the name to apk instead of apks but it still ain't workin keeps saying there was a problem parsing the package help me

Heftyhefty

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Something
Post automatically merged:

Something

Status
Not open for further replies.