NSFW/18+ APK [VN/Game Book] Four Element Trainer v0.8.3c

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,446 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wagaga

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Title: [VN/Game Book] Four Element Trainer v0.8.3c

Name of the App: Four Element Trainer

Version: v0.8.3c

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Description:
Four Elements Trainer is a massive undertaking set in the universes of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, and will be four complete games all united into one. Along the way, you'll find plenty of (fuckable!) characters, quests, stories, fights, and mysteries to unlock.

Wanna play on big screen and in a comfort of your trusty chair? Why not try PC version of this game right here on this forum!

Developer: MITY
Censored? No
Language: English
Last Update: 14.8. 2019
Last Thread Update: 1.10. 2019
Genre:
2DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated, Parody, Fantasy, Mobile game, Parody, Trainer, Bukkake, Anal sex, Footjob, Humor, Loli, MILF, Mind control, Oral sex, Titfuck, Urination, Virgin, Vaginal sex
Changelog:
v0.8.3c:
Spoiler/change Log:
- Call asami for a blowjob
- Make lin inadvertently (even more) jealous of your wife (pussyrub)
- A day at the park with your wife and kids. (Give Pema what she is craving. Something for in her *bleeep*)
- korra blowjob
- korra footjob
- Make Korra's ass.... RED! Slappity slap slap.....slap !
- Slip your finger into Korra (during the ass slapping)
- Asami and Korra' titsucking. Asami discovers a new side to her!
- Discover an old hideout of Amon and some more dirt on Future industries
- Help Lin with her investigation into the equalizers
- Be mean to Tom!
- Receive fan service from Kyoshi?!

If you want to support the creator of this game, go to Patreon and search for MITY.
There is an older version of the game right here on forum!
Watch this thread for future updates!

Game has a new version and it's not updated here yet? Hit me in the DM or here at the thread!
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.

Last edited:
Downloaded 39 times

AsapDamian

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Just here to say this is the funniest and most engaging game I've ever played. Bravo 10/10 I'm pretty far into and got to a part where some protesters are quoting Soulja boy and I'm dying of laughter. Thank you please continue your amazing work.