NSFW/18+ [VN/Game Book] Innocent Witches v0.5.1B

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,076 happy users since 2014.
Register

Wagaga

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Title: [VN/Game Book] Innocent Witches v0.5.1B

Name of the Game: Innocent Witches

Description:
Amazing and at the same time, a strange story was told to me by an old acquaintance by correspondence. He told me of the time when he was nothing but a simple guy, yearning for a young female flesh. But due to the thunderstorm of events, in which he was cast, he found himself at a disastrous end. His birth was shrouded in mystery, and his goals were that of a simple man. His youth could be the envy of all. But to live through his destiny and bear the entirety of it, is even beyond my power. He will recite you a tale about the students who changed his life. And many women who he met, and how they have changed his fate. We are about to take an endeavor into a magical world, that has not seen a wild debauchery since the fall of the Bewitching Guild. The old magical school, that above all valued purity and chastity. And we also hear about a young doctor, who grew tired of old witches, and who dreamed of young and innocent witches… It is time to raise our sails! On-wards to Hogwarts!

Android version HERE on this forum!

Developer: Sad Crab
Censored? No
Language: English, Russian
Last Update: 12.1. 2020
Last Thread Update: 19.1. 2020
Version: v0.5.1B
Genre:
2DCG, Male protagonist, Parody, School setting, Fantasy, Masturbation, Corruption, Point & click, Voyeurism, Trainer, Sex toys, Anal sex, Vaginal sex
Changelog:
1. Fixed a bunch of critical bugs
2. Fixed other non-critical bugs
3. Changed the version of the game (saves made in 0.5B won't work)
1. Act 2 begins! (there are several additions in act 1 chapter 5 as well)
2. New scene with main girl (these scenes are on light path for now)
3. Dark path can now allow you to suspend Hermione and Daphne as well
4. Drinking scene bonus for Hermione and Daphne added
5. Art added for Hermione and Susan interactions with Markus tutoring
6. Added Christmas decorations for Marcus' office! (better late than never)
7. Updated idles for Nola and Ginny
8. Ginny's scene was updated
9. Changing room added (WIP, only Daphne is partially added at the moment)
10. New commissar scenes with all girls
11. New random interactions with portraits (WIP, may be broken in pre-release)
12. Dark path continues up to our next minigame which is still WIP (sorry)
13. Memories were added for all girls
14. Changes to Daphne Bathwater event
15. Many quality of life improvements and additions
16. Fixed a multitude of bugs
17. Added new bugs

If you want to support the creator of this game, go to Patreon and search for Sad Crab.
Watch this thread for future updates!

Game has a new version and it's not updated here yet? Hit me in the DM or here at the thread!
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.

lucasleal

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Good night/day/afternoon! Thank you for posting, but the link say "file not found". Can you help me?