🎮 SB MOD APK [VN/Game Book]Normal Me and Abnormal Friends v1.0.3 !! Free In-App Purchases + No ads

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,936 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.9/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
[VN/Game Book]Normal Me and Abnormal Friends v1.0.3 !! Free In-App Purchases + No ads

Name of the game: Normal Me and Abnormal Friends

Version: v1.0.3

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • A completely unprecedented visual novel game with a very popular series with over 500,000 downloads, will finally be released! The full version is 100% complementary. It's easy and smooth to read Such a normal boy somehow joined a club, though, which was ... the club formed by a demon and a witch !! The purpose of the club is to teach the Demon and the Witch is what is successful in graduating from high school. Is he going to make the Demon and the Witch graduate from high school !? ★ Characters ★ ■ Hajime Mitsuhashi "Whaaaaaat ...!" ■ Inori Shiraha "I recommend that you leave the club as of today."  12th grader The President of the Student Council She is entrusted with authority from the Principal.
    (Required time to complete: About two hours)

Having zero special skills, with just standing out, no friends ... like normal me finally have friends ... who are ... from different tribes !?

★ Story ★
    "Kisaragi Gakuen" is just a normal high school with no results for college examinations nor brilliant club achievement.

"Hajime Mitsuhashi", who is just a normal 11th grade high school student, transferred to this school. He is too normal to make any friends and even some clubs activities.

11th grader He's not confident and a push-over

■ Isamu Onitsuka "Then I'm your friend from today!"
     12th grader The Demon, cheerful and dynamic, is being poor at studies.

■ Mari Shinjo "Just tell me what you guys saw !!"
     12th grader The Witch. According to Tsundere (usually cold but sometimes affectionate), Onitsuka

★ The About this Topics Visual Novel ★ The
    · It s made, especially for smartphone users.
    · It s easy to read since the design is specialized for smartphones.
    · You feel overwhelmingly immersed in the story with the smartphone-style production.
    · You can come back to exactly where you were an auto save system

★ We recommend this game for those who ... ★
    · love visual novel games
    · want to be moved
    · love chat novels and chat fiction
    · often read chat novels
    · love anime and manga
    · want to kill time
    · free for free play
    · Like games with endings

● The choice you make leads is the ending of the game! It's a "multi option interactive story game"!
    ● The full version is a 100% complementary!
    ● It's easy to read!
    ● It shows a list of all endings & allows you to skip to every section!

We are posting the latest information about our production on Twitter as well, so please follow us!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.entabridge.chatnovel5en
    MOD Features:
    Free In-App Purchases with SB Patcher

Note: if you guys really like this story. Please support the Developers a little. They are doing a very good job. They give us the full story for free with a very minimal ads. And just put a little money for extra. So if you really like this please give them a support to make more game like this....:)

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gourov and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    This app is patched using SB Patcher ٫ so you'll need to have this app installed on your device or the hack will not work: SB Patcher + MOD.

Credits to: Gourov

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 42 times

Downloaded 220 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
    Staff member
    ♥ Sea Queen
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    VIP Member
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    👑 Top Poster This Month
    Member for 8 years
    ✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

[VN/Game Book]Normal Me and Abnormal Friends v1.0.3 !! Free In-App Purchases + No ads was released by Gourov and 8518 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.