LP mod apk [VN/Game Book] TASOKARE HOTEL v1.2.0 !! Free In-App Purchases (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,731 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 4.6/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

TASOKARE HOTEL v1.2.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 147 times

• Our 4th Escape & Adventure Novel is released after ''The Prison boys.'

◆Features◆
    - The Escape & Adventure Novel is a new type of the mystery game (escape game) with a long story. You can enjoy reading the story as well as solving the mystery in the Escape & Adventure Novel.
    - The volume of the scenario is more than ten times other Escape games. Basically you can play free of charge (in-app purchase).
    - This is a mystery and detective game by revealing the mystery of the incidents as well as enjoying the story.
    -There is a gallery mode to see the graphics you obtained in the story with a full screen.
    - Everyone can play the game easily.
    *This story is fiction. There is no relation with real people and organizations.
    *Saving data is automatically carried out when you complete a stage etc.

◆Character Voice Acting◆
    Rika Momokawa/Koudai Sakai/Kanehira Yamamoto/Natsue Sasamoto/Yuki Nagano/Yusuke Shirai/Takashi Narumi

◆Ending song/Insert song◆
    Title: Meitei - Inebriety -
    Singer: Rico Sasaki

◆Game Overview◆
    Title: Tasokare Hotel
    Category: The Escape & Adventure Novel
    Price: Basically play free of charge (in-app purchase)

*Please note that there is a possibility that it is unstable or it cannot be played depending on the internet connection or situations.

■□--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--□■

Notes:
    - If you delete cache or data of this app or uninstall the app, all purchased items and data in the app such as game progress are deleted.
    - The app has no responsibility to update or recover data etc. Please be responsible for your management of data and the app.
    -We do not pay purchased items etc. back to you. Please note it in advance.
    - We do not recommend you to use a tablet for our app. For some smartphones, there is possibility that it does not work well.
    - Please play the app with a good internet connection.
    (*Otherwise, data might be destroyed.)

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Free In-App Purchases with Lucky Patcher v8.9.0
    Includes -->
    1. Unlimited Gold
    2. Infinite Tickets
    3. Expansion Pack

Please give a vote after playing this game and you will be rewarded with 10 SB Points 😍!!!

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tokyo.seec.tasogarehotelEn

Last edited:
Downloaded 57 times

pugstuff

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi! I'm feeling a little dumb but I seem to be stuck on the beginning screen where it has the text disclaimer about purchasing things with an adult etc and nothing happens when I click on the screen.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hi! I'm feeling a little dumb but I seem to be stuck on the beginning screen where it has the text disclaimer about purchasing things with an adult etc and nothing happens when I click on the screen.
Probably because of OBB. Download right obb and Install it properly. On my post click to how to install and there is a video tutorial.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Taehya

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
The app works just fine but I can't buy anything. It says error on the buy button and it just keeps loading. Can you help please???

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
The app works just fine but I can't buy anything. It says error on the buy button and it just keeps loading. Can you help please???
Please read the instructions carefully and for Lucky Patcher help go to "How to Install" tab and read the guide there 😊

Taehya

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have the Lucky Patcher 8.9.1 Could that possibly be the problem? I read the installation process and followed it... I'm sorry if I keep bugging you🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Taehya

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
That was it!!! Thank you very much!!!
Post automatically merged:

That was it!!! Thank you very much!!!

aoikanou

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks for this! It's working atm!
Some question but is it safe to use their backup on their server or should I avoid doing this?

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Thanks for this! It's working atm!
Some question but is it safe to use their backup on their server or should I avoid doing this?
don't know if that will work but you can try 😊

LizT009

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am getting "app not installed error" from trying to install the apk file. I was playing with the earlier version, but after an system software update of my device I cannot install the modded game as I used to. Any idea how to fix this?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I am getting "app not installed error" from trying to install the apk file. I was playing with the earlier version, but after an system software update of my device I cannot install the modded game as I used to. Any idea how to fix this?
You tried uninstalling then fresh install ?!?

[VN/Game Book] TASOKARE HOTEL v1.2.0 !! Free In-App Purchases was released by Gourov and 9497 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.