NSFW/18+ APK [VN] SpaceCorps XXX [Ranilabz] + v0.3.4a + Ported to Android and includes Patreon content

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,412 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 3 years

SpaceCorps XXX v0.3.4a

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Ysar

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.

• Overview:
    You are a naive young farmhand from Ganymede, thrust into an exciting (and raunchy) galaxy when you're conscripted into SpaceCorps. Meet the training crew of the USS Mercury - a rag-tag of gorgeous aliens, sexy cyborgs and predatory milfs. Seduce your beautiful fellow cadets in an ongoing dating-sim to see just how close you can all get. Visit strange new worlds and new civilizations with very different moral codes.

Your path is open for you to choose. Help a self-aware AI find out what it feels like to be human; or find out just what connection the strict Drill Sergeant has to your past. Seduce your childhood sweetheart; or humiliate your school bully. Explore kinks you never even knew you had!

Contents:

3DCG, Male protagonist, Sci-fi, Anal sex, Bdsm, Big ass, Big tits, Cheating, Corruption, Dating sim, Exhibitionism, Fantasy, Female domination, Futa/trans, Gay, Graphic violence, Groping, Group sex, Handjob, Harem, Horror, Humiliation, Humor, Incest, Internal view, Interracial, Lesbian, Male domination, Masturbation, Milf, Monster, Monster girl, Multiple endings, Oral sex, Parody, Point & click, Rape, Religion, Romance, Sex toys, Sexual harassment, Sleep sex, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Transformation, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism

•   
    No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Ported to android

IMPORTANT: Password to unlock Patreon content is: gigatits

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Ysar and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    not on google play

Last edited:
Downloaded 32 times

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 3 years
Sorry, the version I originally posted doesn't work, apparently I tripped something when I resigned it. The download link posted now should work correctly.