Waking up 3 am at night means there's a ghost nearby?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,248 happy users since 2014.
Register

Is there a ghost nearby when you woke up at 3 am with no apparent reason?

• Total voters

tristaga

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ha ha ha, no the first time was coincidental...but your body got used to it. What are you doing when you wake? If you are checking your phone, turning on lights etc, this will keep you awake and then your body clock will get used to it. If you turn, just keep your eyes closed, think about going back to sleep and nothing else... once your mind start to think about, school, work, the dog anything at all, you will stay awake longer that you wanted to!!

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
That must be scary to think about that PFF. Which I tend to keep my feet in bed/blankets. ( No idea why I think some protection like that would prevent a weird ghost going for feet..... ewwwwieeee.. 😭)

The only cases I’ve been to waking up that early is that I usually tend to sleep earlier than my bedtime. Then my brain thinks it’s a nap somehow. 🤔 Could it be that?

alistair23

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Now that make sense 😯😯 usually when I wake up I check my phone for the time. Maybe that is one of the reason 😅😅
Post automatically merged:

Ahahhahaha that can also be a reason 😂😂 also Im not used to sleeping under the blanket, even if the weathers cold I just feel suffocated 😅

Tee2Tee

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is a very interesting question. I was talking to one if my friends and I told them some times I can see dark and white circles moving around in the air. Was told they were conscious and unconscious ghost. Is that true?

Carsye

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
They say the number 333 its related to the prince of hell.. and if you wake up at that hour, avoid looking into mirrors.
With that being said, i guess you have to believe in urban legends and that kind of stuff.

I wouldnt be scared of ghosts tho, they cant touch you.

Believer or not; drinking a hot cup of milk helps to fall asleep 💕

DLuuuc

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't think so... I usually wake up at that time but there's nothing wrong or creepy... I even go outside since the air is very cool and refreshing... Haha, :D

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Uncanny or ghost is real, but waking at 3 a.m. Doesn't mean there is ghost nearby. Do you felt goosebumps at that time?

KayeKK

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I dont wake up at 3 am cuz I'm still awake until 3 am lololol does that count? I don't feel anything though

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Active User
Member for 5 years
There is a misconception about ghost here, they don't care whether it is day or night.

Only Hollywood cares about that.

Legitboss

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Don't be scared of ghosts cause even if they are real they can't hurt you... be scared however if an intruder is in your house lol I'm always awake at 12am-5am for a few years now so far i haven't encountered anything at all

Disbitchdfuq

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I don't know, it's probably your sleep paralysis demon wanting to chat

secretbunker

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
Active User
Member for 7 years
Waking up at 3:00AM might also mean that you were summoned to worship before the Porcelain Emperor 🚽 and deposit a "love" gift for His Excellency. 🚽

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Whenever I wake up at 3 am, I just freak out and force myself to sleep. Because ghosts ain't real until you see them.