💬 Review Walking Dead Slots

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,150 happy users since 2014.
Register

Bixius

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Walking Dead Slots

A slot game based off the AMC series, THE WALKING DEAD. Earn coins by spinning slots or sending your heroes on supply runs.

Review:
The game is great, and I really enjoy it. Modded or not, I love the game. It's based off the AMC series, TWD. (The Walking Dead). With the game, you can earn game currency by spinning various slots that can be unlocked on levels or by sending your favorite show characters/heroes on supply runs with gas cans to earn points, other characters, or coins. Occasionally, you can earn chests that very in rarity to earn coins, gas, and sometimes characters. The game is really entertaining, and I only wish there were other games like it. With other games, there's only so much you can do and it's often limited based on whatever subscription you have. Not with this one though! TWD SLOTS may have a VIP thing, but it's easy to rack up points by playing different slots and earning coins to level up. Each level unlocks a new slot and or quest that you can complete and do to earn even more coins. If other slot games where this interesting or made by fans, I'd play them. I'm not really into slot games, but as a fan of TWD- I really enjoy the game and find it a good way to pass the time.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes! It's great!

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
An honest review. Well done