💬 Review War for the west

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,218 happy users since 2014.
Register

naveenvarada

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: War for the west

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - The War for the West Ultimate Mod Apk (Updated)

War for the west is a medieval RPG where you are the lord of a house province.What follows the story forms the crux of the game(or most of the game)

Review:
I don't remember clearly whether this game is a hosted game or cog but seeing a 32MB text RPG raised a lot of queries in my mind.I understood the reason after I played the game.Basically you are this lord who manages the daily court sessions and also tries to uncover the hidden truth about your family.Assisting you in the court sessions are Meybuk,Jenneth,Vradnir and the tax guy.All the court sessions are randomised so that every playthrough would be different.At some point of the game you will be asked to marry for the benefits of your house.But you can have lovers.That's what the game says bit I only found 2.The court sessions also mostly differ from each other and have a unique feel to them.The game is huge compared to other games but it goes like a breeze once you get the hang of it the second time.You can also read short scrolls in library,train with your soldiers or infact train them.Or even better,you can go on hunts with your soldiers.You also have a quartermaster at your service to upgrade your province.Conduct tournament and face a decisive challenge.Much more awaits..

Would you recommend this to other users? Highly r

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Yorksen

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have only played free (first 2 months). Any idea on how long the game is (how many months) or does it just depend on your in game choices?