💬 Review War of the zombie

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,070 happy users since 2014.
Register

Funnygasfish

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: War of the zombie

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - War Of The Zombie v1.3.6 - License Bypassed (updated)

War of the zombie is about a infection which turns people into zombies is going around different countries. You manage a ARK/ship which has Marines which you use in your safeteam. Overall the objective is to cure the virus.

Review:
I like this game a lot I am still playing it since it takes a lot of time to win it. You start with a ARK/ship, you can upgrade it buy buying defense systems because sometimes disloyal countries may attack your ship or you can buy planes, helicopters, and ground vehicles. You some Marines which all start out as Recruits every mission gives them experience which ranks them up. I enjoyed this ranking system because it used real US Marine ranks Instead of level 1. Some missions have you rescue VIPs which sometimes you can recruit them like if they are Scientist, Advisors, Doctors, and Diplomats. I enjoyed that you need more than soldiers to win this game. The missions sometimes have rebels which fight you if they spot you, the missions include: Clear the Outbreak, Rescue VIPs, Clear the rebel force, Collect the Nukes. Another thing I like is that other countries may want to buy weapons from you, want you to send a troop to train their agent, or even pay you to attack another country. This game takes some planning but not a lot so you should not get stressed. I also like that if you buy a helicopter you can do more than 1 mission per turn. The 3 options you get when you want to attack are: Send in Safe team, Bombard it, and Nuke. Overall this game is very enjoyable, I would recommend it.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would recommend this game a lot, it's a good strategy game and a action game. You could also do side missions and have the options to buy stuff. You also manage your staff and get to choose who you recruit.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐