⭐ VIP mod apk War Wings v5.6.63 - Speed Hack, 1 Hit Kill, Unlimited Ammo & more (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,679 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Title: War Wings v5.6.63 - Speed Hack, 1 Hit Kill, Unlimited Ammo & more (new)

Name of the App: War Wings

Version: v5.6.63

Root needed? No

Internet required? Yes

Description:
War Wings is a great Action game for Android in which you will fly a battle plane of the time of the World War Two. Fly in the sky over the historical locations and participate in air battles. Feel how it's like to be a real ace in this Android game. Hold the steering wheel of a fast battle aircraft.

Features of War Wings for Android:

• Excellent graphics and effects
• Over 70 unique planes
• Dozens campaign missions
• Fight against other players in Online battles

Team up with your friends and fight against enemy squadrones. Complete aerobatic maneuvers and other stunts. Take part in historical battles, challenge pilots from all over the world and win air duels by downloading now War Wings MOD APK for free, at Sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tencent.warwings2
YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

MOD Features:
• Damage x100
• Fire Rate 20x Higher
• Plane Speed increases when shooting (speed hack)
• Fire 20 Bullets at once
• No Bomb Reload Time (tested and confirmed to be working by @Robonova)
• Auto Aim (can aim anywhere and shoot, you'll still hit the enemy)
• No Overheat
• Unlimited Ammo
• Bullet Speed x2 (new)
• No Reload
• No Root Detection

Notes: altough you'll see huge damage values, the real damage you deal also depends on the game lag, so if other players or you experience some lags, it'll take a bit more to kill them. While in Daily Challenges it's always a 1 hit kill.

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it. Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 12 times

This Release is inside the VIP area, that means only VIP members can reply/like and download this game without paying any SB Points. If you're not yet a VIP member, read: How to become a VIP?

Remember! Share this game = Permanent Ban

Robonova

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I forgot to say... Thank you...Sbenny

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
No work for me !
What doesn't work? What have you done to try to fix it? Please give details or no one will be able to solve the problem for you.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny will look at it as soon as he can. It's his birthday today. :)

kibonalao

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh okay :happydroid:
Post automatically merged:

I managed to solve the problem! Sorry for the inconvenience...

Last edited:

wac2bill

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
It will not load once it gets to the Google Play screen it keeps it back to the very beginning where you click on sbenny I downloaded it

Robonova

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
this mod is beast :) we need to go back to the old features... hard to control on higer tier like t7, t8 ,t9

TwistedKill

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I had used the regular Modded for awhile and recently bought some sbcash to buy this VIP version. Now I do see a difference in damage, but 1 hit kill hasn't worked with any plane or bullet type I tried. Also speed doesn't seem to increase neither.
Also the data files I noticed is same files size as the free mod, is there a difference in the free and VIP? If not I could use some free space if it's the same.
I cleared cache and data and deleted all the old game files and folders before installing.

Thanks for all you guys and girls do!

19FRANCO79

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Just bought SB Points in order to get this mod and it doesnt even work. Keeps saying cannot connect to server.

Status
Not open for further replies.