💬 Review Warcraft: The Beginning

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,399 happy users since 2014.
Register

Darshanaveyond1234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Warcraft: The Beginning

Fel magic derives power from death. Orcs used the Fel to enter the human world and now both races are fighting for their lives.

Review:
I am a huge fan of fantasy movies, especially those which have a variety of beautiful magic. And I absolutely loved this movie. Warcraft not only has a great story but also beautiful graphics. I love how the wizards use their magic because it is beautiful.

The other things that I like about Warcraft are the Orcs. The extent to which they made the Orcs look is just too good. Also, their wizard has such a necromancer look that I can personally imagine myself using magic😁.

But their were some issues with this movie. The frequency of the wizards (any race) using magic is, well..., less. That's one of the problem I had with the movie. Other than that, even when this movie had a profit of about 280 million, its written in Wikipedia that there's not much hope for a sequal.

Personally, I liked the movie very much. Whether it was the graphics, the magic or the different races. Even though the elves don't look good, the movie was still great. Mabye in the future they will release a 3d game like Tomb Raider but its just my wish.

This movie is very entertaining. I have listed all the good things about it. There aren't any major spoilers here. So you can trust me that you won't be spoiled when watching the movie.

Would you recommend this to other users? I personally recommend that people watch this as its a great movie. I liked it and I hope that they make a sequel in the future.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Darshanaveyond1234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
unnamed.jpg

Post automatically merged:

I didn't know how to upload it inside the review so I just posted the picture in a reply. 😁