Wat's happening in your city's with the Covid-19?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,746 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ellasimone

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi to all. Just curious what's happening in your city's with this virus. I am from South Africa and still in lockdown. Some people still don't take this virus seriously and the figures still rising and so many businesses closing down and people losing there jobs. In South Africa we have alcohol and sigarette ban.

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 5 years
We have very strict requirements although only 48 people are infected in my state.Cigarettes and alcohol have never been banned here😊

Darshanaveyond1234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
In my city (Delhi, India) schools have been closed....... and we are taking virtual boring meetings 😅. Well its not interactive at all so I do not like classes this year😁. This was just about schools. Many of the offices and other job centres have also been closed down. So yeah the conditions are not very good🙃.

Last edited:

Ellasimone

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ye we also have the same problem with the schools they open en close. They are more closed then opened. What do you think what will happen in the future. This virus created so much problems and just pray this will be over soon.

Darshanaveyond1234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
they open en close.
Well in my city they are all closed and have been so since the pandemic lockdown begin.

What do you think what will happen in the future
In most of the schools in the whole country, virtual classes are being held to complete the course. But many people don't have smartphone and can't attend such meetings. So schools might be opened in some cities. I don't know about mine.
Post automatically merged:

This virus created so much problems and just pray this will be over soon.
I really hope that this gets over soon. Because I am tired of such a locked lifestyle and want get out without the fear of getting blasted by virus cannons🙂.

deepxmarks

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
My place is not in lockdown anymore. While officially we enter a new normal state where people are supposed to prioritize health and sanitation anywhere they go. But the truth is most people doesn't take it too seriously and the number of infected has been increasing. Frankly, I would rather have lockdown since most people here are none the wiser 😅. Educational institutions are still closed but it's not effective since most people would take classes in cafe and public dining to take advantage of the free Wi-Fi there.

akunel

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm a Persian. In Iran situation is very terrible.
Nearly over millions infected with the virus and still rising.the Government doesn't care about it either.
The government spending the whole wealth on warfares Than medical supplies....

MissTopaz

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
6,570 coronavirus cases in my area.
4,038,078 cases in the UK.
15,062,189 people had their 1st dose of the vaccine.

We're just about to come out of lockdown 3.0.
I've found myself taking pictures/videos of empty streets, closed shops, people wearing masks, long queues to get into the supermarkets and the empty shelves, especially there being no toilet roll 😆 It's certainly going to make an interesting story to tell future generations (y)😃

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wales UK is still in lockdown. We have three weeks left here. We don't have any pubs open but you can buy from shops or supermarkets.