*waves* hey :)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,795 happy users since 2014.
Register

nekotomes

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hellou :3 i have been here for a couple of months but i never introduced myself (i think hahah) so i'm happy to be here, i'm new to the mod/hacking stuff :3 Thank you everyone who works hard to bring to us everything <3 specially otome games you know *wink wink* hahah
Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Jiny

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
*waves back* hi there!
Thanks for the introduction. I'm glad you've been enjoying your stay here so far, and hope you continue to!
I also like otome games ;)

nekotomes

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
*waves back* hi there!
Thanks for the introduction. I'm glad you've been enjoying your stay here so far, and hope you continue to!
I also like otome games ;)
Thanks for your reply and good wishes! which otome is your favourite? :)

Jiny

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I enjoy the popular Lovestruck app, as well as Choices. I'm just a sucker for romance.
I also liked Mystic Messenger, though I never got to finish it because of the hourglasses, etc.
What are some of your favorites?
Btw, your username is both clever and adorable <3

nekotomes

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I enjoy the popular Lovestruck app, as well as Choices. I'm just a sucker for romance.
I also liked Mystic Messenger, though I never got to finish it because of the hourglasses, etc.
What are some of your favorites?
Btw, your username is both clever and adorable <3
Hellow! I also play lovestruck i'm glad they updated it heheh. Mystic messenger as well, i played it two months after it came out and after summer kinda i gave up completing it bevause of school schendules :/ (and slrep lol) right now i only play lovestruck and ephemeral (i modded it with lp heheh), since they are the only modded i know but i guess i will have to check choices up! Thought the first otome i played is kissed by the baddest bidder, but it was only the prologue and the first chapter, and to the date if someone could manage modding it i would give them my soul hahah xD And the other one i played is princess closet and one i do not remember the name hahah but it was about bad boys and t was also a mod but it became boringso i never finiahed it. As you see i have not played a lot hahah just because most are needed to pay, so i stick to shoujo mangas lololol
Post automatically merged:

saltmelts

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Kissed by the baddest bidder is also my favorite until now.. I hope they mod voltage inc games, including KBTBB ^^

BubbleGump30

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Welcome to Sbenny's

We are happy that you have chosen to join us. We are all quite friendly here if you need anything don't be afraid to ask Me or Our Staff